REAL SQUIRTERS PLEASE STAND UP

I have been told that some women providers claim they are squirters for advertising gimmicks and they just get really wet, not squirt.
Now, it was also explained to me that the only way you could see such a thing is when the woman has her lips spread open with her fingers and you can SEE it happening. It's not seen if the man is in the hole , this was explained to me by a true squirter and it comes from indside of the man hole.
Also was told that some piss and make you think differently. Have some of you guys been jipped or was there some excuse she gave for not getting really wet from squirting ?
OK....I'm here, are we having a squirt fest?
I've have found a squirter friend God it's "amazing" everytime she does it. So much comes out it's HOT!

SP
I'd love to be with a squirter.
I was with one woman, she was in cg position with me inside and she bent down and squirted across the hotel room. The curtains needed to be cleaned. Never saw anything like it before, or since.
JazzmineRayne can squirt! She can project it like a stream.
It is clear with a sweet smell.
Not really my thing other than I know she is having a good time.
Wow. Am I the only person that does not want to be with a squirter, lol? It would mess me up and I'd NEVER get that image outta my head. ;p

I'm all about the wetness, but there are limits, lolol.
I have only been with a squirter once. On easter outside of the hobby. I would looove to do it again! It was so erotic knowing I was turning her on so much.
I get asked often if I can squirt....I have actually only squirted once....flooded the guys face...he loved it...I felt awesome...have a couple of gents now that are helping me try and master it...i hear its all about being totally relaxed with your partner and hittin' the spot just right...and that it is a sweet taste...
  • Paven
  • 11-07-2011, 09:55 PM
I'd never even heard of squirting until I came into the biz two years ago. Is there a button to push? I seem to have lost my body parts manual.
I've squirted twice and OMG it was amazing! I dated a squirter for a while and you can imagine, the sex was incredible. I could make her squirt across the room. SEXY! I havent mastered it for myself, still waiting for it to happen again.
I've squirted twice and OMG it was amazing! I dated a squirter for a while and you can imagine, the sex was incredible. I could make her squirt across the room. SEXY! I havent mastered it for myself, still waiting for it to happen again. Originally Posted by exoticentyce

Another provider that prefers women
Women are soft and smell good Burk.. get used to it. Plus, everyone likes boobs.
I'm old fashioned I guess I like real women that like men only. I don't play with cock and I don't really want them to play with pussy. I do understand the higher incidence in the hobby though. Alot of men treat providers like shit so eventually disdain in men becomes higher and they search out each other. You right women are soft and mostly (lol) smell good. That's why men go thru the hoops we do to be with them. I like women that like our imperfections. I know we have alot of them but but when push comes to shove I want a women that just wants men.