up the ass

Do you like anal sex?

a yes

b, no

c. maybe

d.never
Same as gift giving.... I like to give not receive! LOL
I like it, but depends on the partner I'm with. YMMV kinda thing
I enjoy it both giving & receiving. Women only.
I enjoy giving ALOT! recieving is ok if I am not encountering a "tanker ship"{and if my booty is up to it...lol}
What if its only a little jonboat?

I wonder how the french feel about butt sex.....
I enjoy it sometimes.... its definitely YMMV. Some guys get it, some dont. Depends on the size of your junk! LOL
My Urologist is never gentle enough with me.
I enjoy it but not so much when it is on demand in the hobby. Anal is one of those things that I normally ask for once I am really hot...hard to do when you know you have a PSE at 4 lol. Anyone saying they are just horny 24/7 I have to question....whether vaginal or anal. Sex on demand, and sex that flows and allows you to be really turned on are two different things. I can't be that turned on for anal in a freaking hour for sure, which is why I don't offer any PSE dates less than 90 min. to 2 hours.
Been there, done that, got the t-shirt. Don't enjoy it enough to partake. Maybe once in a blue moon with the right person, but certainly not at the top of the list in the demimonde.
No.

Its something I rarely partake in. I've let it happen in the heat of the moment though. If a guy is gentle we can talk about it. I've known men with cocks literally dangling near their knees want to do it to me. O heeeyalll naw!
I've known men with cocks literally dangling near their knees want to do it to me. Originally Posted by missroxie
You're talking midgets, right?
I have a small toy that I use for self-DP when a guy just wants to watch.
I would consider it with a client if he has an average or smaller penis.
No.

Its something I rarely partake in. I've let it happen in the heat of the moment though. If a guy is gentle we can talk about it. I've known men with cocks literally dangling near their knees want to do it to me. O heeeyalll naw! Originally Posted by missroxie
Never hobby near a circus! LOL
I like to do what I call a "twisted dp" on a guy