Will Smith

Damn, all I’m gonna say, is that if it had been a white dude punching Chris Rock, he’d be dragged out, thrown in jail & canceled
Looks to be an open hand slap.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myjEoDypUD8
It wasn't a punch, it was a well-deserved slap. Fuck Chris Rock
It wasn't a punch, it was a well-deserved slap. Fuck Chris Rock Originally Posted by valkyra
I disagree. Oscars have always had a moderate roasting. Not the place for that reaction. Save for after party.

This is one more nail in coffin of humor as we know it.
If someone made fun of my partner for some medical condition they had, I'd spit in their face. It's not the death of humor, it's standing up for someone you love
it can be well deserved and still funny...
This is hardly the death of humor, but the beginning of it

Not saying he shouldn't have words with Rock... but not in the way it was done last night.
That was fake. I am positive they planned that. I don't think the show knew it was going to happen, but I'm sure Will and Chris both knew.
who cares ????
one jackass slaps another jackass over a Ho with no hair. Its all WOKE
That was fake. I am positive they planned that. I don't think the show knew it was going to happen, but I'm sure Will and Chris both knew. Originally Posted by doctorsteve
Dont know, dont really care, but if you spout off, then you get what you get.
Dont know, dont really care, but if you spout off, then you get what you get. Originally Posted by lilylivered
its the ways of the WOKE life style.
Damn, all I’m gonna say, is that if it had been a white dude punching Chris Rock, he’d be dragged out, thrown in jail & canceled Originally Posted by Presj22
LOL. What would have been your response had Chris Rock been a white comedian and then slapped by Will S?
mmmmmm

did ROCK know Smith's wife was having hair loss ???? I bet NOT
she shaves hair off, Many say she looks good that way.

ROCK makes joke her and a remake or a part II of a movie. He likes the look and wants to see her in that movie. Smith over reacts, as its part of the show of roasting anyone at.

If ROCK did know the birthing person was having hair loss problems, then he's is just scum. Or is that more so...

I did not even know it was on, till this morning news Rating say no one gives a rats ass BTW who are they all ????
Just trying to one up Ricky Gervais, did not work.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCNdTLHZAeo
On the bright side, least for Chris Rock’s sake, it’s a good thing he didn’t say anything about Alec Baldwin