Have you ever lusted after someone for a long time‚ but when you finally hooked up it wasnt that great?

This is a question for men or women. Have you ever been disappointed with the sex from someone you thought would be really hot in bed?
Yes. The guy I lost my virginity to. Even though he was my first love, he sucked.

Also, the guy whose virginity I stole. He was more horrible than the first disappointment!
Many times............and most from providers who have excellent reviews, other intel on them. When I have contacted them, they even said the right words and the right vibe was felt. Then when it came to the session, after all the build up, most were just good enough to recommend in a review, but a second visit was definitely not going to coming from me.
  • jwood
  • 12-09-2014, 07:38 PM
Yes, more than once.
Somebody's had a rough hobby week....
I think a better question would be: do you think you've been disappointed or disappointing more often?
That's easy Bad Mojo, I'm disappointing to every provider I see. Most say they don't really care for Vienna sausages. IJS.
That's easy Bad Mojo, I'm disappointing to every provider I see. Most say they don't really care for Vienna sausages. IJS. Originally Posted by golforfish
This ^^^.

I over-promise and under-deliver.

Every time.
Have you ever lusted after someone for a long time‚ but when you finally hooked up it wasnt that great?

Yes, and to add insult to injury, I often find that I pay more than usual for the privilege of being disappointed.

Yes, and to add insult to injury, I often find that I pay more than usual for the privilege of being disappointed. Originally Posted by daty/o
I would think that a higher fee leads to higher expectations which in turn leads to a higher chance of disappointment if session does not come near to expectations. JMO.
I've lusted for someone for a long time and I wasn't that great. Greatest 10 pumps EVER though. Thank god she was MSOG
It happens and could have just been nerves or that the person was as over-excited. Sometimes it can be disappointing because your expectations weren't realistic. A lot of guys go in thinking Hot chic = Great lay but that's not always the case. Sometimes people just don't click.
  • EZ.
  • 12-10-2014, 08:10 AM

Yes, and to add insult to injury, I often find that I pay more than usual for the privilege of being disappointed. Originally Posted by daty/o
Worst experience was the most expensive. After a less than enthusiastic CBJ, she rolled on her back as said, "do what you want". A friend told me he had the same experience. You needed to check her pulse to make sure she was still with you. She did look like she came out of Playboy but this was worse than an awkward teenage fuck.
I think a better question would be: do you think you've been disappointed or disappointing more often? Originally Posted by Bad_Mojo
Not really, because when you think about it, you as a hobbyist are paying for the provider to provide services and when she does not deliver, you are disappointed, and that happens way more often than what is reported.

Even if the guy was not a good fuck per her opinion, the provider is not disappointed because she gets to still collect the same donation regardless.