How many non full service guys are out there?

Hi there,

I hope I'm not stepping on anyone toes but I'm just curious if there is a good market out there for body rubs and non full service?
Speaking for myself, every so often, I enjoy getting a nice pampering and relaxing massage, not just a wimpy light touch time wasting body rub (so that narrows the field considerably on who I would see for that) and then a sensual GFE type BBBJ/BLS explosive ending.

There are a few studios who do body rubs/everything GFE but FS penetration out there, and are probably raking the money in. There are a few VP who also specialize in the same service, and many of them go FS for an upgraded fee. IMO, it all comes down to how good your massage and non-FS GFE skills are as far as how well you will do in providing that type of service.

It is a rarity, but if you can do and be the best of both worlds, so to speak, you should do amazingly well, your schedule will mostly always be full and not really having to advertise but once in a blue moon.
Gotcha. Thanks for the feed back.
  • Sami
  • 01-06-2015, 08:22 AM
I think it's a pretty good mix. I started out BR and always done well. I added as time went along since, I'm single and got to get mine too. My experience is many enjoy the BR non gfe side as well. Guys love being pampered even if they don't admit it.

That's the great thing about this world, so much to enjoy on both sides.
That's about all I get anymore. I like the relaxing atmosphere of a massage with a little extra available. Relax, talk, play, touch, you get the idea. It helps if the massage is professionally done.
Some days you don't want to worry about performing. You just want to lay back and let a pretty woman pamper you. There is nothing wrong with it at all.
  • Gbfsl
  • 01-06-2015, 08:50 AM
FS has never been "the main event" for me. When it does happen, it is nice. But it is not a necessary activity. I do, however, need more than just a body rub. I like teasing, a nice oral exchange (giving and receiving) and a great finish.
There are lots and lots of non FS gents out there. And lots and lots of non FS girls. But the catch is.. there are only a very few who are really good at the massage end of things. You know its bad out there when guys compliment my massage more than my tits
The Body Rub world is growing here in DFW, so be sure you are unique still in how you perform.
I have an equal mix, and love it!
  • EZ.
  • 01-06-2015, 09:09 AM
If I want a massage, I'll go to a MT
Hi there,
I hope I'm not stepping on anyone toes but I'm just curious if there is a good market out there for body rubs and non full service? Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
... relaxing atmosphere of a massage with a little extra available. Relax, talk, play, touch, ... It helps if the massage is professionally done. Originally Posted by OldGrump
...I do, however, need more than just a body rub. I like teasing, a nice oral exchange (giving and receiving) and a great finish. Originally Posted by Gbfsl
and if not professionally performed, performed very well!
in my book, rubbing is underwhelming. it needs to be very scintillating and erotic. otherwise, it's just a waste of time.

for example, there's one richardson provider i consulted with [curiosity got the better of me] whose "FBSM" consisted of her just moving her hand palm down around in circles on my upper back. absolutely nothing scintillating, erotic, stimulating, and/or teasing about that experience. [fortunately and unfortunately, it remains in my mind as something i do NOT want in a session].

There are lots and lots of non FS gents out there. And lots and lots of non FS girls. But the catch is.. there are only a very few who are really good at the massage end of things. You know its bad out there when guys compliment my massage more than my tits Originally Posted by GracePreston
grace, not only is your massage one of the best i've received in this sub-culture,
you have very lovely, lovable, and nuzzable breasts!!
both remain in my mind as something i DO want in a session!!!

If I want a massage, I'll go to a MT Originally Posted by EZ.
absolutely!! but, if a provider incorporates a really deliteful & thorough massage into the consulting session [like grace and several others do], that adds a new dimension to it. like Von Spieler wrote "Some days you don't want to worry about performing. You just want to lay back and let a pretty woman pamper you."
If I want a massage, I'll go to a MT Originally Posted by EZ.
Some of us are.....
I am a non FS guy. prefer L2 giving the most. L3 is too much work for me
I'm personally not normally a FS guy, but it's so tough to find good non-FS ladies.
Myself, even when I see a FS provider I seldom partake of FS. Not that I don't want to, I do, but my little friend has an aversion to condoms and I experience varying degrees of ED and maintaining an erection long enough to enjoy a good round of FS rarely happens. So I am quite happy with BBBJ and DATY as the main course. A decent massage in the beginning is relaxing and can lead to a more sensual experience. I guess I still see FS providers because I am always hoping the next time will be one of those times when things work like they are supposed to and I get the FS experience I long for and the provider piques my interest. Probably 60 to 70% of my sessions are with the L2 studios and on occasion I will peruse BP looking for the diamond in the rough body rub girl that does a good L1 or L2 with possibly more.