Who are the ED friendly providers???

Who are the providers who won't scoff at a client that has trouble getting or maintaining an erection? Who enjoys giving and receiving oral pleasure as the main course? Who thinks that touching , kissing and hugging is also an important part of the session?
I am. :-)
I would be one of them... I have attempted many times to be officially verified here but unsuccessful ... ugh. Either way I have reviews and refs and deeply enjoy pleasing and am very patient and understanding of ED
<-- 100% cuddle bunny
Who are the providers who won't scoff at a client that has trouble getting or maintaining an erection? Who enjoys giving and receiving oral pleasure as the main course? Who thinks that touching , kissing and hugging is also an important part of the session? Originally Posted by golforfish
Marry me?

In all seriousness, I enjoy patient intimacy wholeheartedly, and am ED friendly.

Glad to know others are Eva Damita friendly, hehehe!
I am very ED friendly ;-)
I would guess MOST providers would be very much satisfied with just spending time cuddling, kissing, and being together, as opposed to an hour of rambunctious sex.
Who are the providers who won't scoff at a client that has trouble getting or maintaining an erection? Who enjoys giving and receiving oral pleasure as the main course? Who thinks that touching , kissing and hugging is also an important part of the session? Originally Posted by golforfish
I'm ED friendly as long as the DATY isn't mediocre. If the DATY is mediocre, be prepared to take instruction. This is my orgasm - Not yours!
I would guess MOST providers would be very much satisfied with just spending time cuddling, kissing, and being together, as opposed to an hour of rambunctious sex. Originally Posted by WacoGuy
Hello Darling!

Even though I'd love an hour of rambunctious sex, a good 'ole fashioned "dick down" would have to involve some passionate kisses, cuddles, and hugs!

However, I wouldn't turn away a guy who just wanted to cuddle and kiss. As long as he isn't being too apologetic about his sexual "shortcomings", then I'm very happy to share an hour of passion experiences with him!

There are a million ways to have and enjoy sex - and most of it is mental!
Hello Darling!

Even though I'd love an hour of rambunctious sex, a good 'ole fashioned "dick down" would have to involve some passionate kisses, cuddles, and hugs!

However, I wouldn't turn away a guy who just wanted to cuddle and kiss. As long as he isn't being too apologetic about his sexual "shortcomings", then I'm very happy to share an hour of passion experiences with him!

There are a million ways to have and enjoy sex - and most of it is mental! Originally Posted by BrownSugarBaby
Yes! The largest organ is the mind, which is most important to stimulate first.
  • hd
  • 01-06-2015, 01:15 PM
golforfish I didn't mean for you to post a thread for me after I told you about my problem, but I appreciate it anyway!

this would be great to know but one question, should we really have to pay the same amount as guys getting the full service. sometimes it feels like your paying to get the lady off with you being left out
  • hd
  • 01-06-2015, 02:16 PM
yea right peevee........................ ...........but then she has the pussy......................... and you don't!

but I'll ask the question, if you have ED problems and can't or never get a nut, why even bother? save your money.
I never judge here

I welcome all perves, old , and even the fat ones

I am ED friendly just be respectful and I will be like butter to you. I really enjoy my time here on eccie...
yea right peevee........................ ...........but then she has the pussy......................... and you don't!

but I'll ask the question, if you have ED problems and can't or never get a nut, why even bother? save your money. Originally Posted by hd
I would bet that for some, if they have ED issues and they know it and understand, the nut becomes irrelevant. Some may just exercise the option of spending time with a female companion. Their money, their choice.

Most of my hobbying has been on other continents, but I lost track of the amount of times that I took a lady back to the hotel for the night and there was maybe 1 nut. The rest was just "being". Talking, touching, cuddling, kissing...whatever. My money, my choice, and I was fine with it. The lady was kind of shocked initially, but after repeat visits, the comfort level was a lot better, expectations were not lingering, and repeat sessions became A lot more fun.