GREEK... Y vs.N

Hi, I am still a newbie on ECCIE my name is Brooke Fox ..... I have been thinking about adding GREEK to my menu .
If I decide yes on this what do most charge extra and how many of you Johns would rather see a provider that offers GREEK?!?!
I personally like greek, though a good stripper slide and BBBJTCIM are higher priorities for me. I've seen upcharges of anywhere from 50 to 150. You should be aware, though, that there are providers who don't upcharge, and in my experience, they've generally been better at it.
I am highly considering adding this to my menu I will make a decision very soon I just want to make sure I will have business.
It's ok to look at the market, but honestly charge what you want. I look at others rates to get a good scope of the general market, but at the end of the day, my bills can be more or less than Jane Doe's, thus it's best to charge accordingly to your needs and not copy-cat others rates just because. Good luck gorgeous!
Charge by the inch.
Brooke, you ass is very tight and deliciousss and will probably drive most Greek lovers crazy. I know you loved my FIA in our session so you will LOVE it. I personally dont think there should be an extra charge but that is your call. It should just serve as an added incentive for Greek lovers to cum see you. I say definitely add it

IMO I would say do not offer it unless it is something you really enjoy,, it will save you in the long run. If you are looking to maybe just try it out.. It is important you put YMMV, There are a lot ( A LOT) of different shapes and sizes..lol. So if you are up charging for greek, then say it is too big, It really wouldn't be fair to gentleman. Be specific on what you like from the beginning. As many wonderful gentleman on the board that we have, you will have the occasional that will go in hard.. lol. That can hurt by the way. So if you require it nice and easy.. make sure to let it be known. I am really saying this out of love! Trust me

Many upcharge because of time and preparation. Some ladies have to eat a certain diet the day of, ect. You may want to get some anal plugs to practice with.. they come in different sizes.

I love Greek! As long as I don't forget the lube( sorry you know who if you are reading this) LOL.. it made me scream for mercy..haha! I personally do not upcharge because I don't see a reason too. There are so many ladies who offer it. But to be able to take it is another Best of luck to you!

You are gorgeous by the way.. once you add greek in, you are a triple threat Just don't do it for the wrong reasons!

Have fun and welcome to Eccie
Offer it I like one price gets you everything. Bur I will pay 50 bucks if I'm in the mood.
Brooke, Melannie hit it on the head. I would try to get in touch with Bambi Girl for some of her views also. If you read the reviews on her, She loves the Islands...
IMO I would say do not offer it unless it is something you really enjoy,, it will save you in the long run. If you are looking to maybe just try it out.. It is important you put YMMV, There are a lot ( A LOT) of different shapes and sizes..lol. So if you are up charging for greek, then say it is too big, It really wouldn't be fair to gentleman. Be specific on what you like from the beginning. As many wonderful gentleman on the board that we have, you will have the occasional that will go in hard.. lol. That can hurt by the way. So if you require it nice and easy.. make sure to let it be known. I am really saying this out of love! Trust me

Many upcharge because of time and preparation. Some ladies have to eat a certain diet the day of, ect. You may want to get some anal plugs to practice with.. they come in different sizes.

I love Greek! As long as I don't forget the lube( sorry you know who if you are reading this) LOL.. it made me scream for mercy..haha! I personally do not upcharge because I don't see a reason too. There are so many ladies who offer it. But to be able to take it is another Best of luck to you!

You are gorgeous by the way.. once you add greek in, you are a triple threat Just don't do it for the wrong reasons!

Have fun and welcome to Eccie Originally Posted by melannie_star
Very well said melanie!
  • EZ.
  • 01-07-2015, 07:22 PM
"Johns"??

Never been something that has influenced which "whores" I see.
Charge by the inch. Originally Posted by Von Spieler

Thanck you! Your check is in the mail. My 1.3" of dangling death is legendary.
Greek is not that important to me... I won't refuse it, but I won't seek it out so it would not influence my decision. If my partner enjoys it, then I will enjoy it... if it is just something on the menu, I'd rather spend my time focused on the playground...

That said, it seems that Melannie has nailed it... if you enjoy it... by all means, if you do not or don't get anything out of it... either leave it off the menu or upcharge for it. Please don't just include it and raise your rate across the board...
Brooke, you ass is very tight and deliciousss and will probably drive most Greek lovers crazy. I know you loved my FIA in our session so you will LOVE it. I personally dont think there should be an extra charge but that is your call. It should just serve as an added incentive for Greek lovers to cum see you. I say definitely add it

Originally Posted by whitechocolate
What he said!! You have an amazing ass!!
  • fryec
  • 01-07-2015, 09:55 PM
I pay extra for it if the provider offers it.