Post Orgasm HJ

I'm curious...

Essentially it's just a regular HJ, but the giver keeps going after the guy cums, to the point where we're begging her to stop... And then she keeps going some more.

Looks like a lot of fun for both parties.

Any suggestions? Recommendations? Thanks in advance!
I just roll over and nap.
I'm curious...

Essentially it's just a regular HJ, but the giver keeps going after the guy cums, to the point where we're begging her to stop... And then she keeps going some more.

Looks like a lot of fun for both parties.

Any suggestions? Recommendations? Thanks in advance! Originally Posted by John Q.
Lol this kinda reminded me of a funny gif-meme I saw somewhere on the board, I had to download it, it was TFF!!

Suggestion:
She can keep going and going and going, until you beg her to stop for a tip
  • Go4it
  • 01-10-2015, 09:39 AM
Tip? You already paid for her time. Just tell her what you want before hand (pun intended). You tip for overall service not for her doing what you wanted to begin with. IMHO that's not a fetish and you probably won't last for more than a minute or two after anyway. It's way to pleasure/painful.
Haha, I know I know

J/k about the tip
Tip? You already paid for her time. Just tell her what you want before hand (pun intended). You tip for overall service not for her doing what you wanted to begin with. IMHO that's not a fetish and you probably won't last for more than a minute or two after anyway. It's way to pleasure/painful. Originally Posted by Go4it
The tip of your penis is what is more sensitive after you cum , I believe.. I could be wrong( I don't have a penis) but in my experience if you keep it in your mouth all the way down at the base afterwards and gently keep sucking without the up and down motion.. The sensation will start to come back.. I can actually feel the cum building back up in your boys.. and starts to feel stiff back in my mouth again.. sometimes giving an immediate orgasm or just starting all over again. It is so much fun! Even to try.. I can make you do things you wouldn't think possible

LOL.. no tipping necessary ( pun intended) unless you really want to
TerraLyn - she's L1 only, but she'll take good care of you.
The tip of your penis is what is more sensitive after you cum , I believe.. I could be wrong( I don't have a penis) but in my experience if you keep it in your mouth all the way down at the base afterwards and gently keep sucking without the up and down motion.. The sensation will start to come back.. I can actually feel the cum building back up in your boys.. and starts to feel stiff back in my mouth again.. sometimes giving an immediate orgasm or just starting all over again. It is so much fun! Even to try.. I can make you do things you wouldn't think possible

LOL.. no tipping necessary ( pun intended) unless you really want to Originally Posted by melannie_star
I almost squirted just reading MS post!!!
thank for the "tip" Melannie
I love it when the gal keep going after I cum with either a BJ or HJ or just licking my shaft and balls.
My SO does this to me; and I keep playing with her after she orgasms too. It's fun teasing.
I love it when the gal keep going after I cum with either a BJ or HJ or just licking my shaft and balls. Originally Posted by whitechocolate
There are some providers (Melanie is obviously one of them) that understand the concept of male afterglow. Those that do will make a real believer out of you.
I love to keep going, until the the last drop is out. Don't want it leaking out leaving stains to get someone in trouble later
I almost squirted just reading MS post!!! Originally Posted by Muscleup
Haha! I think there is another thread for that one..lol.. But I am happy to do so

thank for the "tip" Melannie Originally Posted by pashunfroot
Anytime... Anytime

There are some providers (Melanie is obviously one of them) that understand the concept of male afterglow. Those that do will make a real believer out of you. Originally Posted by daty/o
Thank you love I look for the afterglow.. Makes me feel more of a woman!