No need for Alarms, White Knights etc... I have WAKEUP's call

NO NEED for Alarms to set, White Knights to draw swords and most importantly NO Questions be left unanswered.... So WAKEUP - sit up, open your eyes & pay attention!

and anyone else that might possibly not have been able to sleep pining over the MYSTERIOUS ????
'JUST WHAT IS/WAS IT THAT WAS SO POORLY CROPPED/EDITED in a single photo on my showcase....
ready to WAKEUP and feel better.....???.......???......

There it is.... the mystery mommy tummy!
Whew... I hope everyone can rest well tonight.
HOUSTON- WE HAVE NO PROBLEM!

I was always told, if you cant say anything nice- Shut the Hell-O UP!
Hateful & Rudeness are Siblings and the offspring of Misery & Pain... Living in one Severely damaged home!

embrace the simple, enjoy the kind & be blessed....
Ashtyn!

Set em strait baby!! You are by far the hottest milf in Dallas!! Every inch of you is perfect!! Don't let anyone tell you otherwise! See ya soon!! Smooches!!!
NO issues here... I just answered the ONE SIMPLE question that was asked a few weeks back.... I think I recall one certain person just asked to simply answer the single question.... Well- its answered. End of Story! I have granted his ONE and ONLY EVER WISH!

Be well & be Blessed!
SMooches back to you!
Very cool. Love the attitude. Rock on!
I guess I just don't pay enough attention around here. WTF?
So, all you guys over 45 who have never spent $300 on dinner and a suitable birthday/anniversary gift, then had sex with a 44 year old probably perimenopausal woman who has had children, this is your golden opportunity!

IJS - there are a LOT of worse things in the world than a woman who will move the teddy aside, and not many worse things in the world than guys who act like that real life shit is unacceptable.
It is kind of like a map, and I'm liking where all of the roads go!
I'm still trying to figure out was wrong here! Other than you still having your clothes on! I want a close up
Well dammit, if that's a mommy tummy, then I wanna be a mommies boy!
I wanna kiss your mommy tummy.
Ash,

Fuck the haters, you're a beautiful woman and need to apologize for nothing!!
A pierced navel? Is that what this is all about? Everything else looks perfect.
I could not view the photobucket pic. So, like others, I do not know what the drama is about. Your Showcase pics show a hot babe who obviously works out. I noted the nice definition in your quads and biceps. Keep up the great work and workout routine. MILF's rule.
Ash - it was great to meet up with you again in Dallas again. Great GFE MILF experience. Your body is toned and you have the looks of someone 10 years younger. That is not the stomach of someone that has had 3 kids.
It appears this is what prompted the OP. I haven't met Ashtyn but I like her style.

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1260921