ROS?

What is the cost associated with this feature?
The price of some pussy of your choice and a decent review of same.
Premium Access enables members to view "The Rest of the Story" content within reviews which is not available to guests to the site, registered members, or our female members. You will also be able to make and view "Private" posts in our public forums as well as have access to additional "Premium Access Only" forums...such as the Men's Lounge.

Premium Access can be obtained by choosing one of our affordable payment options, or by actively contributing to site content with reviews.

A Premium Access subscription will also increase your PM message box capacity from 50 messages (included with free basic membership) to a 1,000 message capacity, allowing for message retention, organization, and archiving.

2-week pass $20
1 month $40
3 months $60
6 months $80
12 months $100

^^^^^
User cp ->>paid subscriptions
http://www.eccie.net/payments.php
  • rand
  • 01-13-2015, 10:15 AM
I don't understand your question. On initial read, I thought you were asking about how much Premium Access costs (which provides ROS - or Rest of Story), but you've been around since 2009 with over 1,000 posts, so you must know the drill. Can you expand on (or rephrase) your question?
If I understand the question, you are wondering how to fill in the ROS, correct?

If that is the question, then either use the pre-made "new Review" button that has an ROS section or else you will have to add the code [ ROS ] [ /ROS ] (without spaces in the command) at the beginning and end of your ROS.

example:

[ ROS ] blah blah blah [ /ROS ]
Blah Blah Blah is what happens behind closed doors ... BDC

Now, please redo your review and add a link to her showcase
LOL...ok. What would pay for that?? Good grief!

Dude,

You need to go back and READ about Premium Access.

You have probably NEVER gotten PA because your reviews are lacking content.

Filling in the ROS section is required for credit. IT DOES NOT COST YOU ANYTHING TO FILL IN THE SECTION.
Ya man when I saw your Cindy review I was like humm.. newbie....

Then I saw your profile and thought... WTF???

Next time you fill out a review, just put something in the ROS field please

I was really wondering about Cindy
LOL...ok. What would pay for that?? Good grief! Originally Posted by 4pargolf

Hey, I looked at some of your reviews and saw an exchange where a hobbyist criticized your lact of ROS. Your reply made me realize that you think you have to pay in order to write the Rest Of Story.

You don't have to pay to write ROS.

You just put that in the ROS section of your review and it actually helps EARN you credit towards free Premium Access.

Otherwise, you do have to pay to READ ROS, but you don't have to pay to WRITE ROS.

(this thread: http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=645891)

Yo Andrew. What on the review would you like to have seen that was not present?

Thx man! Originally Posted by 4pargolf
specifics on the exact activities available and some attempt to write an actual description in the ROS section: take a look at the linked post above on how to write reviews . . . Originally Posted by BobbyMann
GFE max! That's pretty clear. YMMV always in the rule. ROS....why would I want to pay for this? Originally Posted by 4pargolf
to everyone else: That last bit "ROS... why would I want to pay for this?" is in his own review so he is thinking he would have to pay to add ROS to the review.