FAKE REVIEWS!!

Business a little slow? Aunt flo knocked you down on a big football weekend? Get a Brazilian burn and got some velcro snatch growing out of the blisters and need a good write up? Need a new "friend"? Got a menu item you can't seem to get out there? A special or unique skill set, new boobies, new hair, botox?

Well since fake reviews are rampant, why not get one that's professionally written, to your specifications so you don't need to whine or deny them?

Hell yes, that's "write", I'm here for you ladies. I'll work for Taco Cabana or Whatburger gift cards ($10 is fine) and will never offer to sell you out, beg for any sexual freebies or sell your personal information!

Why complain about fake reviews when professional help is just around the corner?

My PM Box is waiting, if you know what I mean.

That service is already out there. Someone posted about a service that you pay to write fake reviews for you.
The secret is to write them and no one knows you are writing them.
Dood now someone can just quote this original post to all future reviews from you bro....dang~

Your probably joking tho
Dood now someone can just quote this original post to all future reviews from you bro....dang~

Your probably joking tho Originally Posted by muffin101
Hopefully he's joking if not...... sucks for him
Love Taco Cabana. If you get any Taca Casa gift cards I'll work part time as a ghost writer.
Taco Casa! If only there was a Del Taco, or even a Long John Silver's nearby! Why be your own sock puppet when affordable, congenial help is available? It's so much easier to get popped writing in your own voice with an assumed name than to trust your jive to the professionals!

Von's sig line reminds of the story about the girl from Arkansas who always knew when her brother was cheating on her because her Dad's dick tasted like shit...

With that in mind, just imagine, then, the creative potential for YOUR next fake review!
I wish one of you Providers would offer to write Reviews. Cause I'd take you with me to my next appointment, you could sit in the corner and observe us, jot down notes...hell, maybe take some action shots/video...

Whaddya think...is it worth a $25 VS gift card?
Damn, man, that $25 is making us $10 rate whores look bad!

Hell, for twenty five bucks I'LL come take notes and pictures!
Damn, man, that $25 is making us $10 rate whores look bad!

Hell, for twenty five bucks I'LL come take notes and pictures! Originally Posted by phildo
Yeah, but there might be a "spurt" of the moment where you might "accidentally" join in...
And what do you need a VS card for...LOL.
The first rule in Fake Revirw Club is WE DON'T TALK ABOUT Fake Review Club.
LMMFAO..... SMDFH...