Does the number of reviews a provider has, color your view of her?

I was talking with a provider here and she noticed a new review of her and she kinda cringed, she doesn't really want a review every time she see's somebody. and I understand it, but I don't think most guys worry about the amount of reviews as long as there accurate and informative.....what do you think?
It's likely not a matter of what hobbyists will "think" ...

...in most cases, it has everything to do with her image of selling discretion. Her target market may not be career hobbyist. She may cater best to UTR , or prefer UTR, non-hobbyist gents. There are some men who won't see a gal with gazillion reviews just as there are gents and hobbyists who like to see only board providers who have daily/ weekly/ monthly review quotas. It's usually all about branding/marketing.
When I see a lot of reviews, Madison Mae and Sexxy Sabrina come to mind, first thing I think is high volume. Second thing I think is very popular. Third thing I think is she's popular for a reason, must be good service. The only thing that would concern me about a high volume provider would be does the amount of traffic she receives diminish her product in any way, possible burnout or lack of effort at some point. A quick look at some of their latest reviews can answer that. Both of those girls are on my to do list but I haven't pulled the trigger yet. Not because of the number of reviews they, I just haven't gotten to them yet.
It's more about what's in the reviews that will color my judgement for or against her.
  • RAMP
  • 01-14-2015, 07:11 AM
As far as I'm concerned, many "yes" reviews that go back several years, is a sure sign of good service with no drama.

In my experience, many times the provider has been in the same private incall location for several years. Stability, stability, stability!
  • hd
  • 01-14-2015, 07:44 AM
What I would worry about more would be the lack of reviews. Especially with a newbie provider. At least in my experience, a couple of reviews doesn't mean she is brand new to the bizz. She's no doubt been around for awhile, just in a different venue and possibly moving around because of past problems. If I can't find positive information on her from fellow hobbyist, I won't waste my time.
More reviews gives me a better perspective of her experience and that our encounter would be more enjoyable. But I do understand how providers could worry about having a gazillion reviews and affect how we view them. I'm thinking she's a hell of a business woman!
As far as I'm concerned, many "yes" reviews that go back several years, is a sure sign of good service with no drama.

In my experience, many times the provider has been in the same private incall location for several years. Stability, stability, stability! Originally Posted by RAMP
This! I am almost obsessive about reading reviews of my chosen provider of the day and reviews really help me gain reference for what's in store. Plus, it helps assure me that I am not about to see some fly by night flake.

But I will admit that if the pattern of reviews is too many in a short period, I may move on to another.
But I will admit that if the pattern of reviews is too many in a short period, I may move on to another. Originally Posted by dtx/tn
I'm curious to know, why is that?
Good YES reviews are good. NO reviews and not having any reviews is bad. YES reviews that lack detail and/or information about the services provided and lack detail about the personality of the beautiful provider are neutral. The quantity of reviews, as long as it is greater than zero, does not matter.

In my experience, many times the provider has been in the same private incall location for several years. Stability, stability, stability! Originally Posted by RAMP
I agree. The more reviews and by different guys that she has can also reflect the consistencies or inconsistencies of her service and skills (TCB and BCD).

What I would worry about more would be the lack of reviews. Especially with a newbie provider. At least in my experience, a couple of reviews doesn't mean she is brand new to the bizz. She's no doubt been around for awhile, just in a different venue and possibly moving around because of past problems. If I can't find positive information on her from fellow hobbyist, I won't waste my time.
More reviews gives me a better perspective of her experience and that our encounter would be more enjoyable. But I do understand how providers could worry about having a gazillion reviews and affect how we view them. I'm thinking she's a hell of a business woman! Originally Posted by hd
Newbie providers make screening harder for guys, but everyone was a newbie once themselves. I think that the more reviews she has, the more easier it is to know if I want to see and spend my money on her.

This! I am almost obsessive about reading reviews of my chosen provider of the day and reviews really help me gain reference for what's in store. Plus, it helps assure me that I am not about to see some fly by night flake.

But I will admit that if the pattern of reviews is too many in a short period, I may move on to another. Originally Posted by dtx/tn
This is quite apparent in many newbies from the WW. It is a sign to me to that she is on heading for a burnout too fast or she is just looking for some cash for an expense and as soon as she gets it, she is gone. Looking at the history of the new providers in the WW, most do not last 3 months if that long. I like the great reads in the reviews of the newbies, but I do not trust one review as a be all end all for me to see a provider. For the most part, I tend to wait out the flavor of the month girls and wait till they get established and hopefully get a membership on p411. For many newbies, after the newness wears off, it is the impressions SHE makes, not the one or two guys that review her, that makes or breaks her in this business as far as developing a repeat client base and a steady income.
  • Skout
  • 01-14-2015, 02:49 PM
I was talking with a provider here and she noticed a new review of her and she kinda cringed, she doesn't really want a review every time she see's somebody. and I understand it, but I don't think most guys worry about the amount of reviews as long as there accurate and informative.....what do you think? Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
...in most cases, it has everything to do with her image of selling discretion. Her target market may not be career hobbyist. She may cater best to UTR , or prefer UTR, non-hobbyist gents. There are some men who won't see a gal with gazillion reviews just as there are gents and hobbyists who like to see only board providers who have daily/ weekly/ monthly review quotas. It's usually all about branding/marketing. Originally Posted by Eva Damita
I have posted a few reviews since I joined ECCIE last year but have decided not to write any more unless specifically requested to do so. When I did, I endeavored to write the kind of reviews I hoped to read and took it seriously. The responsibility of fairly detailing my experience and informing fellow hobbyists took up way too much of my very valuable time.

However, reading reviews is part of my research and saves my valuable time when deciding whether or not to book an appointment. It's not the quantity of reviews that concern me; it's the quality. A provider who consistently garners glowing reviews gets my attention. It's more difficult to justify the expenditure with a lady who has no track record.

Also, a detailed, well-written review shines very favorably upon a provider. There are as many forgettable reviewers as there are providers. But when a client crafts a review that is fun to read, I realize the provider was able to attract and engage an intelligent person. Activities are fun, indeed, but attitude and character set a superior provider above the rest. If she can entertain a superior reviewer, she has my attention.

If the provider doesn't want to be reviewed, she could ask clients to refrain from posting a review of her sessions. I grasp the concept of UTR and enjoy a couple of those ladies as well. However, the only way to meet them is through other providers and clients who promote them quietly behind the scenes. In essence, they're still getting reviewed but only through word-of-mouth. Providers who have achieved this no longer need ECCIE to promote themselves.

To be UTR, one must operate UTR.
This is quite apparent in many newbies from the WW. It is a sign to me to that she is on heading for a burnout too fast or she is just looking for some cash for an expense and as soon as she gets it, she is gone. Looking at the history of the new providers in the WW, most do not last 3 months if that long. I like the great reads in the reviews of the newbies, but I do not trust one review as a be all end all for me to see a provider. For the most part, I tend to wait out the flavor of the month girls and wait till they get established and hopefully get a membership on p411. For many newbies, after the newness wears off, it is the impressions SHE makes, not the one or two guys that review her, that makes or breaks her in this business as far as developing a repeat client base and a steady income. Originally Posted by davidfree986
+1

I'd prefer to avoid a situation where the last guy probably just left shortly before I arrived. No hobbyist wants to experience the awful condom smell or taste, see opened wrappers tossed in the trash can or can't get a fresh towel because they're all used....yuk. I'm not saying this would be the case for all providers getting lots of business but as you stated, you have the ones who are more concerned with client volume rather than making a lasting impression. I'd like to arrive and leave with the feeling as if I'm the most important thing on her agenda for the day.
I'm curious to know, why is that? Originally Posted by Slim.
Well, I totally get the nature of this profession. I get that a provider may see several clients a day, etc, etc. and I tend to overthink these things. If I can be blunt, I just prefer not to be, like, the 15th guy that day and risk suffering through an acute case of cockbreath. This is really more in my head than something I have actually experienced.

Some providers have really mastered this illusion but others, particularly the more inexperienced ones, have not.

Also, new providers sometimes achieve burnout quickly (tons of closely grouped reviews being a leading indicator of burnout) and could very well become robotic (and then leave the profession shortly thereafter). I think someone may have already mentioned this in another post.
when I was active in search research, the more reviews the better. Gives the trend of the what you could expect. too few, I just moved on. I have my AATF and until she fires me, I have no need to research. Just glad to offer advice to newbies.
A high number of reviews over a long period of time doesn't bother me.
Two or three reviews written daily, consecutive days in a row would make me think I shouldn't go to her!
if that many guys are waiting in line to see her, eventually there will be some police waiting in line to see her as well.

I figure there are a lot of guys like me who don't necessarily write a review for each person they see. So if a provider has say 10-15 reviews in a seven day timeframe, she more than likely is seeing at least 2-3 guys a day. That is a bit too much for me.
I have to admit, the answers here have been great!, and this thread didn't dissolve into the usual bickering and BS most do, thanks to those who replied