Encounter: Cindy JR Devoured Chung's Junior and Ass in an Oral Blitzkrieg at KFest

Date: August 31, 2023
Name: Cindy JR
Phone: 469-873-0078
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://www.kfestival.net/
City: Farmers Branch
State: Texas
Address: Off of Luna near Doubletree Hotel
Activities: LFK, Breast Play, DATY (no DATO, see ROS), BBBJ, TUMA, FUMA, Aborted Mexican Cartwheel (see ROS), CG, BBBJCIM
Hair Length and Color: Long, black, silky
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: 5'2'', 105 pounds, Sexy face, full lips, magnificent man-mades that fit her frame, long nipples, shaved, cute small ass, Killer Little Body
Recommendation: Yes
Thanks for the call out and backing up what I said (in some cases.)

Glad my review helped!
and brought up Mexican Cartwheel.
I never knew what that was until I met Purple at Luxury.

Cindy Jr's description is that she is petite, perfect for the cartwheel. Too bad she had a bad experience, and can definitely understand her reluctance. Trust is a bitch when it's lost.

The TUMA sounds great, along with a PM. Sad that she doesn't receive it as good as she gives it.
Thanks for the call out and backing up what I said (in some cases.)

Glad my review helped! Originally Posted by Armydude89D
It absolutely helped. I saw a lot of activity that I wanted to experience, too. I read your review 3-4 times, and by the time I started my session, I remembered virtually every word you had written.

Cindy Jr's description is that she is petite, perfect for the cartwheel. Too bad she had a bad experience, and can definitely understand her reluctance. Trust is a bitch when it's lost.

The TUMA sounds great, along with a PM. Sad that she doesn't receive it as good as she gives it.
Originally Posted by TexomaCowboy