Politics anyone,,this could get very ugly—Should Donald Trump be impeached? Should Bill Clinton have been impeached? Was the Russians the reason Trump won? Do you believe the media is fake news and is motivated solely on ratings? Stock market, tax cu

Only problem is Rubio proved to be an idiot during the primaries.

I would not come within a country mile of Hillary's gash with Trump's dick.
Rubio did show his lack of experience in being ready for the presidency,,but I’m glad to have him on the senate floor.

And, you would not fuck Hillary Clinton?? That’ed be some good hairy pussy right there! Hahaa—

And, you would not fuck Hillary Clinton?? That’ed be some good hairy pussy right there! Hahaa— Originally Posted by bc1969

Damn BC I am about to lose my lunch thinking about Hillary's hairy Pussy.......Damn Bill wont even fuck her.....

But to think about it she wouldn't give you any. She thinks everyone in Fla lives in a trailer Park lol........Now you may be able to get some of Bill when he drags that 100 tru the Trailer park. You know you never know what you will get....James Car-ville lol
If the OP wanted opinions why was a political thread not posted in the Political Forum? Originally Posted by pyramider
You know Political Forum don't have many rules. He maybe right at home there ......lol
Isn't it ironic that a bunch of mongers are discussing ethics and morality?
Rubio did show his lack of experience in being ready for the presidency,,but I’m glad to have him on the senate floor.

And, you would not fuck Hillary Clinton?? That’ed be some good hairy pussy right there! Hahaa— Originally Posted by bc1969
My 1.3" of dangling death would probably crawl inside me and hide.
Shoot, if I got up on my toes and K-9’d Hillary in the ass she probably would have won the election—-lmao
Donald Trump is an immature, inarticulate, immoral, narsasstic megalomaniac who because of his personality disorders is totally unfit for the office he now holds.

I would much rather discuss the beautiful women of the Panhandle that we all seek to know and love but will debate my take on Trump with anyone capable of carrying on a meaningful conversation. Originally Posted by Gyrojockey
Democrat Asshole
Democrat Asshole
Democrat Asshole Originally Posted by 07magnum
Do you have any thing else to offer—why do you not like democrats?
Donald Trump is an immature, inarticulate, immoral, narsasstic megalomaniac who because of his personality disorders is totally unfit for the office he now holds.

I would much rather discuss the beautiful women of the Panhandle that we all seek to know and love but will debate my take on Trump with anyone capable of carrying on a meaningful conversation. Originally Posted by Gyrojockey
I’m still waiting on why you don’t like trump, a year ago all the experts said trump is stupid for thinking he alone could bring the Apple brand back to america, can you still say he don’t understand politics—I think his grasp of economics is beyond genius.
With unemployment up to a whopping 4.1% we now need to see enough incentives to get the labor participation rate to go up. Could see a lot of positive changes if that number was... say 80%.
I was saying that a while back, trump going to create all these jobs and find out that Americans don’t really like working that much. lol. He better loosen up some on immigration,,Mexicans can sure enough work, makes our blacks look bad.