Spa Raided

Just saw the FBI was seen searching the New Elegant Shiatsu Spa in Lockport. Be careful out there.
I avoid all of those places due to scrutiny of law enforcement. Not for the extras, but for other concerns law might have of thise working ir being for ed to work there. Same with roulette
What could actually happen to a guy if he was there during a raid.
I don't think the guy ever does anything wrong. I just start touching them usually. , nothing wrong with that
What could actually happen to a guy if he was there during a raid. Originally Posted by pillowlips
Well, if they caught you in a room with an underage sex trafficked girl, you might have some issues there. Other than catching you in the act, they probably can’t do much but break your chops quite a bit, and out you in the press.

Just my guess.

elg…..
Was on the news.. get ready for the others to get busted also
I don't even think they can out you. Most the Asians are 50 plus. I have never seen a young one at any place. They always whisper or show a signal. I usually knod my head yes or no. Nothing wrong with that
What could actually happen to a guy if he was there during a raid. Originally Posted by pillowlips
If they directly observed any sort of sexual activity occuring, likely arrested and charged.

If they didn't directly observe anything, they would certainly question you at least. As long as everyone keeps their mouth shut, and there's no video, they can't support a prostitution charge. ( Doesn't mean they can't arrest you anyway and try. )

The only words that should come our of your mouth if that happened are :
1. Am I free to leave?
2. I want a lawyer.
  • rj317
  • 04-24-2024, 03:47 PM
Wasn’t there a comment somewhere about a guy on his phone outside there a while back? It was inevitable.
Wasn’t there a comment somewhere about a guy on his phone outside there a while back? It was inevitable. Originally Posted by rj317
was just firing off some Cock pics
the jimmies boner ...woulds go bye bye
  • kosti
  • 04-24-2024, 10:07 PM
Election year antics to please and make voters think something is being done. This impresses the small town mentality in Lockport.

Another reason to play in Canada where it cost less to hobby and this BS doesn't exist.
I don't even think they can out you. Most the Asians are 50 plus. I have never seen a young one at any place. They always whisper or show a signal. I usually knod my head yes or no. Nothing wrong with that Originally Posted by pillowlips
All of the new ones in Buffalo have younger girls. Not teens, but girls in their 20s and 30's. It's been nice
Election year antics to please and make voters think something is being done. Originally Posted by kosti
at leasts ya acknowledge this ...done be a ...problem
Election year antics to please and make voters think something is being done. This impresses the small town mentality in Lockport.

Another reason to play in Canada where it cost less to hobby and this BS doesn't exist. Originally Posted by kosti
And people wonder why I don't indulge in any P4P anywhere in the US.