How should the next modtard be selected?

We are down to two modz here in Upset...
I thinck we have an admin unofficially assigned here... which is kind of cool... but this is one of the most active areas on the board aside from Texas....
And... just imagine how busy it would be if all of the Southern Tier of Canada information got relocated back here... Thanks again gman for that fiasco....

Only draft "Account Disabled" members.... heh....
Sooo... wouldn't it be cool if we could get the current two modz to retire... and ask the Texans to put us on the "Honor System"... What the fuck could possibly go wrong??? Fuckin entertainment city....

But here I am... off topic in post #1.... there goes that experiment I guess...

So how should the next mod be selected???
We've had two polls... and that hasn't helped....
All of the smart retards seem to be declining to serve....
I will bet that if we asked for volunteers... only the asswipeshortbustards would try and string a sentence together and ask to be considered... but that's a lot of consonants and vowels to arrange... and we'd be looking for multi syllabic entries.... so....

Maybe we need a "Draft"....
But how would that work?? Birthday's like Viet Nam.... that's fucking boring...
But but but... no matter how we draft... we could have the Muhammed Ali conscientious objector exclusion... and if drafted... could decline... but need to go on Bancation in order to prove how strong one holds those anti modtard beliefs.... We could also have the Gordie Howe exception and you just get to verbally punch your way out of service....

So... back to determining the draft order...
Maybe points accrued??? That would fuck them fuckers that are trouble makers... That worked out pretty good with the GP experiment.... For entertainment value... that would be REALLY fuckin cool.....

Option two -- let the fuckin troublemakers pick out the new mod nominees... and see how much they can walk all over whoever gets picked... That might be ABITMOR fun.....

Make one of the guys who have EARNED Life Time Premium Access do it...
Make one of the guys who have PAID for LTPA do it... Hahahahahahaha... Imagine having had to have paid to be assigned to be a fuckin modtard....

Who else has Draft order ideas????
Well qualified gman is up in TO doing nutin but taking Upset reviews to TO, oh and posting pix of ladies reviewed here pissing off some who don't like the free shilling this poses of potential competition...

This way gman could easily do double duty in both TO and Upset with no problems.....
  • iggy
  • 06-10-2016, 10:54 PM
The next MOD has been selected and he is from the Alb / HV area..

Iggy
I'd like to see a pic of him. If I'm gonna give it to him for free, I'd like to enjoy it...ijs
I'd like to see a pic of him. If I'm gonna give it to him for free, I'd like to enjoy it...ijs Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Ca'mon PM, dont be bashful, it's free pussy,send her your pic!
The new mod should:

Respond to the RTM....my fingers are starting to hurt.
I'm not a tattle tale. Never RTM anything since I've been a member.
When providers feel like they can post more than one ad in each section in a population of like 10 providers....yea im...beating the RTM....

If their business is slow, they should try New marketing...not break rules. If WE have to wait, once a week, why shouldn't their ass.

It's smallabany....ONE ad a week in each section will hold you down. This Ain't Texas, it's over hundreds of providers in Dallas, HUNDREDS!!!...I wouldn't blink an eye if a chick did that...the struggle is REAL there...not so much in Albany.

Carry on
Lisa

QUOTE=bustybabygirl;1058267215]I'm not a tattle tale. Never RTM anything since I've been a member.[/QUOTE]
Sausagepants for modtard!!!
Perfidy for AMOD....
I'm pretty sure that resurrecting a 4+ year old thread would preclude you from consideration...
That's only reviews that can't get bumped....

And now that you knoe that....

Ed for modtard!!!
Easy answer

Whose gonna pick up the bar tab?
vote for guest032013 Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
fuckin who?????