KAAAAAMMMIIILLLES

sorrry i got married but me n my husband are looking for a girl down for both of us

$$$$$ duhh

210_209_7252
ISO
  • chavo
  • 03-10-2013, 02:56 PM
what happen to your homegirls?
So... are you still providing??? Im confused......
This seems super fishy to me...
EAK!!!!!!!!!!
;-)
As always I seem to be lost but at least I aint alone.
Hmmm? Has not logged in since posting...........I would have been checking every couple of hours.
Lmao.....omg i was drunk...dont listen to drunk talk
TFF Kamiles,

A freudian slip or a fantasy that needs to be fulfilled?

Inquiring minds want to know...

SF
Drunk talk about getting married?
Or drunk talk about wanting a girl?
Congrats. Wedding days nos 2, 4 were some of the happiest days of my life.
Don't feel bad about it girl! I used to call bp girls all the time when I was drinking with my man (when it wasn't as crazy as today with LE)! HAHA! We met a few good and also a few bad! LOL I can totally complain about not getting a girl in the pic! HAHA! But when we got a good one, it was totally fun!
Don't feel bad about it girl! I used to call bp girls all the time when I was drinking with my man (when it wasn't as crazy as today with LE)! HAHA! We met a few good and also a few bad! LOL I can totally complain about not getting a girl in the pic! HAHA! But when we got a good one, it was totally fun! Originally Posted by Pepper_Springfield
So........ You were with your boy when that pink IPod was being demanded. I thought I heard snickering in the background. To bad you were with a boy and not a girl.
No, u dummy, I was alone! I had been workin on onhercam.com that day so I used to drink up so I wouldnt be shy online And... he lives out of town. When the cat's away the mice will play! And where is it?! You keep telling my friends you'll bring me one! LMAO jk