Life Hacks- Tips and tricks!

I love to learn anything cost effective and love to know how creative so many people are. What are some life hacks that you think are cool or have tried?

Here's one I saw about paper towels. Hope you find them helpful. The last one is awesomeness!

(1) discount section at grocery. Items are barely close to "sell by" date but still 100% edible, usually 50% off.
(2) recycle rainwater for potted plants, wash car, wash dog, etc.
(3) shower with a provider, saves water
(4) utilize library for books and music and movies, low cost social service
(5) playtime with provider, good cardio and better than a gym.
LOL at 3 and 5 sgtpepper!

Pinterest is the best for these "Life Hacks" I recently learned all the things one can do with those little Silica Packets that come with shoes/purses/in pockets of clothes. Absolutely Astounding.
Um well, you can use a double sided dildo as a toilet paper holder...just make sure you remember to take it down before your parents and grandparents come over to help you move to a new place...or else they'll see it and hold it up and be like, "What's this?"
Yes, this actually happened.
To piggyback on what sgtpepper1968 said when it comes to libraries, some are connected to an app called Overdrive. It allows you to download ebooks, audio books, and streaming video from your local library.
libraries are great. i checked out all seasons of Lost and Breaking Bad for free at Plano libraries. burnt about a thousand music cd's from there and dallas libraries. watched season one of walking dead last week. and about every season of curb your enthusiasm.

yeah i know netflix is cheap...but so am i. and i was hanging out at haggard library today and got a possible cool job offer...

who knows.