Wear your boots 'cause we are dancin' the night away.

Come join us for a night out dancin'..

There are a few of us getting together for a night out of Country Dancing and drinks.
If you are interested in joining us please send me a pm. Include your p411 or 2 references who can verify who you are.

It will be on a Friday evening. Location and date will be disclosed after screening.

I also have a "Special Guest" arriving in town. You have to be on the invite list to find out who she is.
Woo Hoo - I already have my boots!! I already have my hat!! I just need a gal to dance with !!! I'll be there......
I don't like country music.
Ibechill.....what about women in tight short skirts or tight jeans?

Starr, Gathering a few from Dallas to come join the party. Will be sending you the info within the next week or so.

Any suggestions for Hotels near the bar?
I'm not big on country music either, it's the company that's important. And I know first hand that Starr is good company.

However, I can't dance...Starr can I have a pass anyway?
Yall have fun!!

{Meryl we keep playing phone tag..lol}
I can never get any action because I cant two step :/
Curiousguy, I need you to send me your email addy babe. Then I can get you put on the list. Glad to see you are going to make it out to have a good time with us.

ibechill, You don't have to be able to dance to come out and be social. It's going to be a good time had for all. I'm sure one of us ladies would be glad to drag you out on the floor and try to teach you a few steps.

DallasRain, I wish you could make it. I've always wanted to meet you. You should like a LOT of fun.

Meryl, Get'em girl. Bring all that you can with you. Just have them contact me for screening so they can get on the list.
Thanks Texas...luv to meet you too!!
maybe next one I will be in town.......
im not a country boy, yeee haw
You guys may not like country, but I damn sure bet you like country girls.. Especially those "cowgirls". LOL

Ok we need more ladies to join us. The men are looking forward to seeing some of y'all out with us.
For you guys ot there, I am a country boy, and from first hand experience, where do you think the term "CG" came from????
If you have ever been to a rodeo and watced a barrel racer, then you would know they have the ultimate Leg-Lock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, and boy is it good!!!!!!!!!!!!
For you guys ot there, I am a country boy, and from first hand experience, where do you think the term "CG" came from????
If you have ever been to a rodeo and watced a barrel racer, then you would know they have the ultimate Leg-Lock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, and boy is it good!!!!!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by hartboyz20

Well hartboyz20, why are you not joining us for the "night out"?

And by the way, when I was younger, I barrel raced. LOL I do miss riding.. *horses.... get your mind out of the gutter*
For those still interested, we have another week before this gathering. If you would like an invite please send me your screening info along with your email address. We still have room for more.

Don't miss out on the fun!
Is Meryl going to be there? You know me Texas Starr from Christmas time when you were laid up!