Man this hobby is getting expensive

I know I'm beating a dead horse but man is this hobby getting expensive. I obviously spend responsibly but some of these hhr or Hr prices are downright crazy. I'm originally from down south so moving to CO I definitely knew there was gonna be a price hike. Alot of these providers think I'm made of money but I'm just an average Joe at best lol 200 for a hhr is normalish but I recently spoke to a regular of mine and she's charging 350 a hhr starting next week. Anyways I don't use eccie as much as I used to, usually stay on EB and TOB. Just wanted to vent some frustration lol still love this hobby. Anyways best of luck to everyone out here! Stay safe
  • jan-w
  • 01-07-2023, 11:41 PM
It depends on what you want. If you want a 20 year old fitness model or a long time veteran who's had all kinds of cosmetic surgery, etc. then yeah, you'll pay a pretty penny cause they will not price themselves cheap.
If you're ok with a cute milf type with some baby damage, then prices get lower. If you're ok with much older gilf types, the price drops even further, and so on and so on.

Also, it depends on the sites you're cruising. Gals on P4, Eros, Tryst, etc are going to be high priced. If you're ok with sites like Listcrawler, Skip the Games, prices are a lot more affordable. Yes, there are a lot of scams on those sites but there are also good ladies. It takes research and patience though to find them.

For example, just the other day, I hooked up with an STG gal who has been around for a long time so I knew she was legit. She's a 30ish milf, a little heavy but cute face and big boobs. Just my type. For a half hour, we did BBBJ, DATY, some cowgirl action then finished with Greek. All for 160 bucks. I'm sure there are far more beautiful ladies out there but they would likely be charging 3 times as much with only half the activities. Just depends on how you want to spend your money.
So many of the girls on STG and Listcrawler have drug face and are super sketch. Sorry, but my health is worth a few hundred more bucks
I know, and totally understand. My office rent (I prefer a private residence) is $2200. It’s just terrible these days. Then you get an electric bill, internet bill, water bill there as well as home. Bummer