State: Iowa
Address: Private residence south of downtown
Appointment Type: -
Activities: Kissing, bbbj, cg, hj
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Brown, to the shoulders
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Friendly, but pretty worn out. 5 Ft 6, maybe 150 lbs. pics fairly accurate
Recommendation: No
She doesn't have a place south of downtown...
I have seen her several times actually still need to do a review of my last visit. Have never seen her room cluttered or smelled smoke on her sky is my go to while traveling through desmoines and like Busta said she don't have a place south of downtown must be a diffrent sky
I would agree with Above two comments. Skye seems like a very neat person. I have never seen her place out of sorts. Always makes me feel like a slob when I see her place. Even years ago when she lived in an apartment close to Drake. The building was not great, but she took pride in her place. I have not known her to be a smoker either. Her place has not smelled like smoke.

This sounded like a decent visit from the ROS, but maybe just not something you want to repeat. I get that. I have met a bunch of ladies where although a good time, I do not plan to repeat. I have loved seeing her, and to me she looks better today than years ago, and even though her donation has gone up, I feel she has upped her game. To each his own, but just thinking about this now makes me want to go see her, damn. Now I gotta figure out how to make that work. Lol