Provider brewing major Storm in S. TX

Guys please give me some advice. a S. TX provider has ripped me off and would like to know what if any thing can be done.
Getting Major Head ach from Regular Provider Having been with ECCIE for several months now I have grown very fond of the hobby and all the awesome providers that I have met. I also have found a couple that I like to see as often as I can. However this all ended for one a little over a week ago, after she stood me up for the 4th time. What so thoroughly pissed me off this time was just in the plain evil and hurtful way she did it. Had just borrowed a bunch of cash, and was claiming that see was looking forward to spending some time with me, Staff Edit CZ. Now I’m a Man and can handle being stood up or dumped, all I ask of someone is that they just be big enough to tell me. Don’t just leave me hanging

So here is my situation and real dilemma; a few weeks prior to her last big act of disrespect to me, this provider, had experienced several problems, such things as having her water turned off, falling behind a car payment, not getting her children anything such as clothes and supplies to start off the new school year. I had been seeing her for several months and really thought that we were becoming close friends. As I will do for any of my friends, I set out to help her and her kids. So here we go; she owes over $1300.00 on her water bill. She pleads with me to loan it to her and promises me she will pay me in several different ways, Staff Edit CZ. No problem if a friend needs it and I have it, I’m going to loan it to my friend. Bottom lines she needs $600.00 and agrees to a payment plan to get the water back on. Staff Edit CZ . I go out and sell a ring worth $2000.00 to come up with the money. We visit almost every pawn shop in town and the most I can get Is $600.00. Enough to get her water back on, and L.S.M. is going to pay me back, right. By the way due to replacement of a vertebrate in my lower back, the addition of a rod a couple of plates and who really knows how many screws I’m out of work on short term disability while all this is going on. You know that point where they, your company, reduces your pay to next to nothing. So I find myself at a point where I can't pay my mortgage or toy hauler payment and the list goes on. So I step back and take another look at the situation. well I didn’t have enough to pay mine so I helped my friend the wonderful provider here in south Texas, with her stuff, knowing it would only be a few days until my short term disability checks would start arriving. So off we go again, we make a car payment, insurance, rent, and buy a new phone for her since she smashed hers for some reason.

Hold on for its about to get real ugly. Let me start by publicly stating that I love this whole hobby deal and hope that this situation will not bring any kind of harm to it what’s so ever. If at all possible I would perfer to work it out with the provider and not have to get anyone else involved. The one thing that really sticks in my gut is that this provider lied to me many times and took major monetary advantage of me to the tune of around $1120.00. Now I am a man of my word and expect those around me to be keepers of their word as well. It goes back to treating those around you the way you want to be treated. I have done all kind of stuff to help out this provider and then she basically just robs me. Brothers and sisters I am no puss over by any means, having served this country for almost 23 years and worked as a DOD Contractor the remaining part of my adult life believe me I can take as well as throw down some fire power. The real sad part is I enjoyed helping this provider out and then she just screws me all over and for what? Please any advice!!I Staff Edit CZ. My fear is that somehow ECCIE would be brought into the fray, and I sure as hell do not want that. SO anyone have some suggestions about how to get the cash back or at least warn the other members of how she will treat you. She loves you long time as love as you act like a freaking ATM. I could have let the whole thing just blow over had she not said to me at several times that she wanted to spend the night to repay some debt and my dumb ass just sat here waiting. She didn’t even call to let me know that she had changed her mind; I was just left hanging with dinner getting cold and all the anger of betrayal just festering up with in. What can I do and who in ECCIE can I contact. Or should it all just go away on its own?

Soo fucked and it all came up thru the wallet! I have news for the providers I have money to spend however I am not anyone’s personal ATM!
Sorry that this has happened to you, but ECCIE and its staff are not the hobby police. There is nothing that we can do to help you.

My best advice to you would be to let it go and just remember it as a lesson learned.

The only other thing that you could do to warn other people of this is to make a post in Alerts about this with only the basic info.

The Colonel
Thanks for your advice, I have been leaning that way just for the kids sakes. However as an old solider its hard as hell to be nice only to get burned. Just as in the sandbox or jungles. Give um a chance and once they turn on you, well time to lay down some fire b/c its smoking time. Fire it up!

Where should I post warning for would hobbyist?

SFC RET
*** Post deleted when I realized it was in "Questions for the staff" ***