Fake ID's for dating/sugar verification ?

hi

Has anyone used Fake ID's in the game here, may be for online verification with tinder, et.al, or some other dating apps or sugaring apps ?

SJ
NO that sounds like all kinds of stupid.
I have ways of getting around there screen name on 0.02% of providers thoes are the ones I see first.
If anything related to this "Hobby" needs a real ID I don't get involved and Cash is KING!
Interesting idea. The more sophisticated probably have a way to run the ID and cross reference it against government information, which may raise a red flag.
I've had would-be clients send pics of an ID which was fake or doctored. It's usually really easy to discern that.

If I can tell it's fake, I'm sure these sites can too.

(The only time I ask someone to send ID prior to meeting is if my assistant and I cannot find any digital footprint for them.)
Its actually an Irony that sugar dating sites want to do an "ID" check.
I dont know who runs them. a web or trust model is better than ID checking. eg, P411's system is a version of "web-of-trust" model
NO that sounds like all kinds of stupid. Originally Posted by carguy1989
WHY? Is it against the law to lie to a hooker? I mean...I suppose she could get you in trouble by reporting it to someone in LE who actually cares. But they ain't likely to risk that.

Interesting idea. The more sophisticated probably have a way to run the ID and cross reference it against government information, which may raise a red flag. Originally Posted by Fizley
There might be a few who are on the ball or have a connection that could do this for them. But I think the real likelihood of this is close to ZERO.

True but should you get caught in a sting, a fake I.D will net you a bunch of extra charges that may not be as easily dismissed as a solicitation charge
I gotta stop logging into these threads. Every time I read them my head hurts and my IQ drops by 10 points. Stupid is contagious, and it's spread by the interwebs. Pass it on.
WHY? Is it against the law to lie to a hooker? I mean...I suppose she could get you in trouble by reporting it to someone in LE who actually cares. But they ain't likely to risk that.
. Originally Posted by rooster
We do talk to each other so it's possible you could earn a reputation for being deceptive, uncooperative, etc.

That's the only thing which has any likelihood of happening; it's certainly not the end of the world and probably won't have much impact on your pleasure pursuits, though.
True but should you get caught in a sting, a fake I.D will net you a bunch of extra charges that may not be as easily dismissed as a solicitation charge Originally Posted by carguy1989
Correct.
In that fake diver's licenses have been used for identity fraud, banking fraud, and similar offenses, most states have upped the penalty to felony.

And Debra is quite correct. Most mongers have no clue whatsoever at how frequently the ladies talk to each other, about everything.
Using fake IDs, especially ones that scan, for online verification on dating or sugaring apps is a nice but risky idea. Still, sometimes I use fake ids that scan. So, IMO it's OK. What do you think about it?
I have always been using a fake phone number for Tinder verification so that I didn't need to use my actual one. It's the best way to stay safe while registering online
True but should you get caught in a sting, a fake I.D will net you a bunch of extra charges that may not be as easily dismissed as a solicitation charge Originally Posted by carguy1989

Lol for seeing a hooker they won't take that shit serious. They will take it serious when you give it to a cop, credit card fraud, check fraud, bank fraud, social security fraud or immigration fraud.