southern hospitality?

ive been down here for 2 days and still havent met anyone.. im sad =( lol.. also.. if ur not a verified provider u cant just post ad's like everyone else. this site is kind of confusing. i have several reviews in san antonio i sent my mod a msg with the links but still nothing no response no nothing. anyways houston im still here until tomorrow afternoon
A showcase or pictures of you, plus more than one review might get the ball rolling. Right now we really don't know a thing about you, or even have visuals to go by. I didn't see any link to pictures of you anywhere in your posts. Even though you aren't an established or verified provider, you can still post pictures somewhere on the web then link it to your posts here.

"Houston, we have a problem" worked on Apollo 13, but not in this instance.
Houston takes a day for people to notice you are here. When I take the weekend off Monday is slow, but if I work Sunday, Monday is good. I hear that Houston is that way. Hope your reviews get posted soon, so at least you have some references. It could qalso be that right now its a tad bit slow? Good luck sweety!
You received instructions here, please follow them.