Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://glens-falls.skipthegames.com...t/922566366189
City: Saratoga
State: New York
Address: -
Hair Length and Color: -
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Ridiculously hot. Perfect runners body with what looks like a really good boob job or a heck of a natural set. The private area seemed pretty well-worn and was shaved.
Recommendation: No
hummmm..........total different review from others........things that make you go huuummmmmmmm
1 encounter ,first post.YMMV perhaps?
Believe what you will, but I stand by my words. She's super hot, seemingly stacking customers in a queue, doesn't have condoms while also insisting on their use, and going through the motions somewhat. None of that says don't see for yourself. And none of it is a horrible in itself. Just together it was off-putting a bit. Maybe I caught her on a bad day. Who knows?
Not sure what is so hard to understand about his review. The girl is hot but doesn’t really want to be doing this. She’s just in it for the money, and to get the money with the least amount of involvement and contact as possible. There are many cases where the hotter the girl, the more lackluster the service. You think a hot girl is doing this because she is a nympho and enjoys servicing random guys because she enjoys it ? Lol.
You think a hot girl is doing this because she is a nympho and enjoys servicing random guys because she enjoys it ? Lol. Originally Posted by Avalon9955
God damn I miss Sarah Summers..

This review does seem to follow the normal trend of a hot, well-reviewed girl here that gets inundated with calls and her service plummets. Hopefully this doesn’t become her norm.