City: Clifton park outcall
State: New York
Address: Outcall Clifton park
Hair Length and Color: Brown ,long
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Taller than expected,ok tits,a bit saggy nice nipples
Recommendation: No
I had a similar experience, but I still want to try FS based on her looks.
Her pics look better than in person but maybe another try if I do DATYshe seemed nervous like her first time
She's STAFF EDIT DD - not the type of girl to be good at this.
Really? She seemed pretty ok with things but if that's the case it's a hard pass
Had a similar experience, she seemed incredibly nervous. Mediocre skills and Was not happy about my cim but didn’t say anything prior I explicitly asked for bbbj before I even arranged a date.
Hey Staff Edit DD!! just had a conversation with her so stop telling lies please
Did you actually ask STAFF EDIT DD? You give a "NO" review and now you're her white-knight? Okay.
Scoot, I don’t think he meant it in a clinical sense..
Well shes upset over the false allegations about that.its wrong to even use that term if it's not true.not fair to her at all.
Hobby not her white knight.i dodnt care for the service at the donation but to call someone a name that's untrue are you ok with that?I might repeat for DATY AS I STATED,theres no maybe button.why Escan started the name calling I have no clue.once again not fair to Kayla.
Hobby you ask if providers have sex before you see them? You ask if your sloppy 3rds? Okay
Sorry this got out of hand but thank etruscan for saying this.seems he had a bad visit
Gents ...

DD