Talia and Alyssa

• kmas
  • 01-13-2020, 11:28 AM
I know some will bang on me for unconventional review but as they say it is what it is.
Saw Talia last week. Great body.. amazing tits. Seemed super sweet and was clean, fresh, and ready when I got there. Rate was reasonable at 120 for 1/2 after negotiating. Everything was covered. I have to admit, that's usually a killer for me when no bbbj. I ended up forgoing the bj and have a feeling she prefers not to do them at all. I could be wrong. Just my impression.
Just got back from a visit with her friend Alyssa. Again, fantastic body, if you're a boob guy, Talia will be your girl.the rest of her body is phenomenal! As with Talia, everything is covered. I do get the sense if your a regular she may be open to bbbj. I feel Alyssa is more of a pleaser and and more enthusiastic. Did not allow anal but didn't mind a finger in her ass which is always a plus in my book. Bj was very good and deff encouraged you to have your way with her. damage was 140 for the half.
Apparently they r both ex dancers at a place that rythms with troubled pigeons.
It's hard to pick one over the other but if I had to chose which one made my cock the happiest it would be Alyssa. But neverthess I say hells yes to both.
No contact info or location?
  • kmas
  • 01-13-2020, 05:53 PM
No contact info or location? Originally Posted by handyman3
Really?.... it's Talia and Alyssa. They've been reviewed about 4 times in last 4 days. Really easy to find