Email Address: na
URL / Website: https://albany.skipthegames.com/fema...r/176695777658
City: Albany
State: New York
Address: near Everett
Hair Length and Color: Dark hair, past her shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Killer body. Super tiny girl with a nice set of tits. Quite attractive.
Recommendation: No
Date: 1/10/2020
Name: Amber
Phone: 518-882-8955
Email Address: na
URL / Website: https://albany.skipthegames.com/fema...r/176695777658
City: Albany
State: New York
Address: near Everett
Hair Length and Color: Dark hair, past her shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Killer body. Super tiny girl with a nice set of tits. Quite attractive.
Recommendation: No Originally Posted by mikec840
Saw her over a month ago, she didn’t rush me but I wouldn’t repeat either. She is without a doubt probably the hottest girl around right now. Really nice body and was very pleasant. Bbbj was ok nothing special. Fs was again ok nothing special she was absolutely silent during fs which was kind of a turn off. I was told the same no cim even for hhr donation. No lfk/dfk even though that was on the menu, Later she txt me and said that was extra complaining I gave her a bad review on the other site. Which I didn’t I just said it was ok but wouldn’t personally repeat I’m sure what she offers is fine for a lot
Of guys. Just wish these girls would be straight up. Don’t list shit you don’t want to do and don’t put gfe if you’re not doing bbbj dfk/lfk, that’s what gfe means!
Most of them just check everything on their STG ads. The amount of girls who put greek then get offended when I ask is astronomical
Just met her yesterday. Gorgeous petite spinner. Very obvious she is not experienced and looks like she doesnt "party" much. I dont think she enjoys it, which is a turnoff to some guys. I got her to do a bit more since I was a regular. Still no crazy skills, but def eye candy.
If all of the activities are listed I never believe them, but if it appears they took the time to list only certain activities (like Amber’s ads do), then I don’t get why a provider would check certain specific activities (e.g. CIM) when they are definitely not available. Just my two cents, I know she’s not the first and won’t be the last to do so, just sets up unrealistic expectations and the potential for disappointment.

She does sounds hot though!
In communications, she is fairly prompt and responsible about getting back in touch with guys. I have no in-person knowledge yet, but she does seem like a decent young lady, perhaps not the most enthusiastic, but still possibly worth the effort, I have a hunch. She seems both honest and open; girls with those qualities hold some promise, I think. My lingering concern is about the male accompaniment which others have reported that she quite possibly has. That's not something I care for.
She is absolutely the hottest body in town at the moment, if your into her type... super petite... ass to die for and awesome boobs... if she was blond and blue, I’d be broke... and she would be Pamala Anderson... I wouldn’t worry about any guy friends she has around... don’t kid yourself... a very good percentage have “friends” around... she’s not the type to have them interfere... unless your a psycho... they want your $$... your showing up to just hand it over... they don’t want or need to fight u for it...