Anyone else having issues with oh2?

It's either my internet or oh2 again but it keeps telling me oh2 is taking to long to load so it won't go through? But anywho, need places to eat out in south Austin? Ideas?
Same. I'm not getting the typical certificate error but a "site cannot be reached" one.
Everyday

IB
Okay cool just making sure it's not just me! Kind of figured.
Same issue all day today
Same
11 PM ........ same
I noticed the same beginning yesterday morning, and continuing this morning.
Yeah it's getting pretty annoying at this point. Back to here and PP I guess lol
Yeah it's getting pretty annoying at this point. Back to here and PP I guess lol Originally Posted by SexySammy
That’s the reason folks ought to maintain accounts on as many of these sites as they can, and participate at least every once in awhile. Oh2 may be up again in a few hours, but having other outlets for reviews, discussions and advertising are a good thing, even if none of them is perfect.
Well I could get on yesterday but I couldn't place an ad in today It's the same thing except for I can't get on.
The site has been down for 2 days now. I’ve tried multiple different internet connections with same result of just timing out like the hosting server isn’t reachable.
A problem I'm seeing with the all of the "is OH2 up?" events is that people go use PP for a minute while OH2 is down...and then jump right back on OH2, once it is back up, and seem to totally ignore PP again. If that keeps up, perhaps Summer won't think PP is worth keeping up, and that alternative goes away. If you are a lady, you need to cross-post your "availability" there...even when OH2 is up. If you are a gent, you need to cross-post your "writeups" there...even when OH2 is up. The necessary traffic to make PP a viable alternative needs to be still be established, IMHO...and the only way it gets there is if people consistently visit and use the site, contributing info and availability.
^^^ I agree 100% with SecretE on this point. We all need to use PP all the time now... to place ads, post reviews and join in threads of interest. The site is proving very efficient and works well every time.

A'Man
Ladies, you need to understand that PacePro has been established by a provider who has secured the site with a valid site certificate. (https://)

OH2 has not had a valid site certificate in YEARS and anybody can access the information there with little effort. The last time I logged on was early this year, and I ended up smack dab in the middle of a PROVIDER'S PM box, where things that should not be mentioned even in PM's had dollar amounts quoted. Everything an aggressive County DA needs to get a lot of people in trouble...