"Hot Sex"

What does "Hot Sex" mean to me?
Hot sex is when you never stay in one position long enough to think about it. Im getting touched in every spot of my body second by second. The sheets won’t stay still, my legs are flying everywhere. My titties are bouncing in every direction.. I can’t predict the next spot I’m going to be touched and fondled. My hands have a mind of their own. My tongue is out of control. His tongue is in a new spot every 3 seconds. We are moving faster than I can think. Our breathing is in sync but sporadic.
He stays hard and I stay wet. We're on a roller coaster to pleasure and it won’t end anytime soon. Finally ending with an abundance of cum and sweat. Easing off to a settling calmness.

What does "Hot Sex" mean to you?
Damn I think you hit a home run with that description Raquel!!!
Wild crazy making the bed shake sex!!!!
When your on top, and I'm on your G spot giving you one orgasm after another. Life is good.
What does "Hot Sex" mean to me?
Hot sex is when you never stay in one position long enough to think about it. Originally Posted by Raquel de Milo
I like different positions too but being an engineer I had to develop a system to make sure I didn't stay in one too long. So now each time I get in a new position I calmly go to work and count to 1000 before changing. So far it seems to be working well, especially after 8-10 different positions.
Raquel, you describe your HOT-SEX-Passionate Attitude very well but, please tell me if you can keep that attitude EVERY session with your clients or with just the good looking ones?

Does your passion drop off after your first or second client of the day?
Or after the first nut? What sparks your passion?

I ask this because these are the things i have noticed in the hobby over time. (with the exception of a couple drinks to take the edge off) I think this is why some clients prefer the first session of the day. A lot of providers are at her best when it's the very first session of the day. Combined with passion, her incall, hygiene, and her willingness to please. Do Providers realize that SHE is the one that sets the TONE for every session, with her actions and attitude?

Side note for Raquel: your Eccie and P411 rates don't match.

CG
Now Raquel.... I just barely got home and you wrote my review for me.. haha

Kind of glad you toned it down a bit for the public forum. If I could just practice that tongue part a little more.
Bikram sex makes me pass out!
Damn... I like your version of "hot Sex", sign me up.
I'll have what she's having...