Ass men

Question, do you white guys like a nice phat ass too? Or is it just in our genetic makeup?
No bro, I dig 'Em. I just love it when she throws that ass back in my face. Drives me bonkers!!
I kind of like them! Hahaha! Mind you, I like small ones too.
It's more about the shape for me, as long as it's not flat or non-existant. I'd hate to feel like I'm banging a skeleton.
It's more about the shape for me, as long as it's not flat or non-existant. I'd hate to feel like I'm banging a skeleton. Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
Agreed DK. Shape does it for me, not size. In fact too much is TOO MUCH. Never been a fan of an ass that's big enough to clap itself, lol.
  • Gbfsl
  • 05-27-2016, 06:17 AM
I am 100% an ass man. While I am not prejudice toward any variety of ass, and I consider myself an equal opportunity ass lover, I do have a preference for a nice phat ass I can grab hold of during a great CG ride and that I can bury my face in during DATO.

PS: I love a great set of tits as well.

Okay, now I'm horny!
Nothing better than a nice round phat ass
I am an equal opportunity ass man..to a point. Not so much into a FAT ass, but rather tend to migrate towards a good shapely bubble butt. Now if that butt is attached to a pair of shapely legs with some muscle definition and nice shapely calves...look out.
Like this?

Still looking hot THN !!
  • Gbfsl
  • 05-27-2016, 07:34 AM
Like this?

Originally Posted by THN
Yup! Just like that.
My theory has always been that we tend to like women who are built like that first great lay of our life. . . maybe I'm wrong. But I'm a "middle of the road" guy on butts, not really into the oversized, but there needs to be a handfull at least, same with tits, though long hard nipples can make up for being less than a handfull.

The biggest problem I have with butts is how to photograph them. It would seem to be pretty straight forward, but I've just never been able to do them justice with a camera despite many, many years of shooting.

So. . . I guess I'll just have to keep working on it! ;-)
I love me a girl with a big phat ass. I'm picky though, I like for it to be firm and not too giggly.
Like this?

Originally Posted by THN
Hell yeah, nice caboose THN!
Yup THN just like that....yo ass my cock perfect match