XPost - Would you fuck a Clown?

• ~Ze~
  • 10-13-2016, 05:53 PM
With Whoreaweenie coming up on us....

There is a thread in Main Discussions - Would you fuck a clown?

What other fantasy/costumes would you fuck?

Here is inspiration for any fella who says that they wouldn't fuck a clown... Miss Lexi Belle...

Attachment 578102

Attachment 578103

After looking at the whole set of these photos, now I want to put on some facepaint and suck and fuck some cock silly.
In a second.
I would definitely fuck a clown!! She looks kinky hotttttttttt and very freaky!!!!!
that's one sexy clown.....
  • ~Ze~
  • 10-13-2016, 07:42 PM
I know some guys get off on red lipstick on their cocks... but what about red and white clown makeup ?

I HAVE GOT TO DO THIS! *wanders off to halloween store*
I HAVE GOT TO DO THIS! Originally Posted by ~Ze~
Where's the sign in sheet?
I wanted to fuck Mya Michelle with her Degree in Hospitality, before she went under the knife and became a candidate for Plastic Surgery Gone Bad awards, a few years ago, does this count?
Ze there is nothing hotter than red and white clown makeup covering my cock and balls and my face!! She probably has makeup on her pussy!! Nude clowns are definitely in this year!!
I wanted to fuck Mya Michelle Originally Posted by ManSlut
there's a name from the past! she kind of got "too good" for us here.. or at least she thought she was.. I remember she would brag about a guy taking her on a Caribbean vacation, then post photos.

I would fuck that Clown in the original post.. I'd probably agree to a MFM with Ronald McDonald, if that's what it took.
  • harry
  • 10-13-2016, 08:29 PM
Normally I don't care for clowns... But Miss Lexi Belle as a clown I would do in a heartbeat! Never thought I'd say that a clown is hot but she is uber-hot!!!
they taste "funny"
Can I wear a PeeWee Herman costume?
Mya is back on Eccie.
  • L.A.
  • 10-13-2016, 09:13 PM
I'd like to fuck up a clown.
All the clown stuff going around had me thinking back to the yahoo chat days and old tech web cams. Anyway one of the frequents back then was a young lady very into the whole Insane Clown Posse phase. Full grease makeup and ICP "c-rap" blaring we put on a very pixilated show. I was much younger so such a thing was kind of a taboo turn on. Now it all seems so vanilla...
I would probably do it again don't get me wrong but can't see actively seeking it out.

[if any of you were active in Dallas chat back in that time and remember her name, do your self a favor and look her up now. ]