Fbsm and oral only sessions

I'm kinda of moving out of the f.s part (not totally) of the hobby and I'm wanting to get more in the the FBSM.

Also, I want to see if there is a market for oral only sessions (both give and receive (I love it)

I would love to hear the feed back on this.
  • Gbfsl
  • 10-19-2016, 11:45 AM
I am a big fan of oral only sessions. Although I do enjoy full service as well, many of my sessions end in oral only because I am such a fan of both giving and receiving that it takes up a majority of the time.

So a big "yes" from me as to whether there is a market or not.
Big fan. Favorite session by far.
Meow! I love it too!
Absolutely.
+1 to all that!
Love FBSM, even more so sessions that end in oral. That said, the FBSM part I prefer to her to actually be skilled (licensed/registered preferred) because that's what I actually need the most. L1 endings are ok, just feels like the payoff is wasted, so L2 ending is far better.

DATY in a typical FBSM setting (where she has no shower) is a no go. Also typically avoid indulging in a wet/wanting pussy when it can't be fucked. Probably a worse tease for me than it is you.
  • Fx4
  • 10-19-2016, 12:49 PM
I prefer oral only sessions over FS, personally. Wish more providers offered them (i.e. Oral Hour)
Another big fan of oral only right here Kaylee. Great thread.
Agree with FunInDFW about the lady being skilled. Just a lame soft rub is a waste. Don't see her around anymore but Tay of Dallas was better on my back and shoulders than a chiropractor. Session ending in naughty fun made it truly perfect.
Yep. I'm a fan, too.
I'm kinda of moving out of the f.s part (not totally) of the hobby and I'm wanting to get more in the the FBSM.

Also, I want to see if there is a market for oral only sessions (both give and receive (I love it)

I would love to hear the feed back on this. Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick

I would like to be on that frequent flyer plan
I would love to see more oral-only session options....

I would love to hear the feed back on this. Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
Hot Chick you are calling my name. We did do that one time. Best of time.
Meow