Hmmmm... sugar daddy?

I’m really interested in the sugar daddy life lmao. I’m not into relationships these days I rather have someone who’s older and has everything together with no problems than figuring out life with someone. I’m not ready for commitment yet I still wanna have fun but still feel loved & cared for.
Ive tried seeking arrangements but never really found someone worth making ends meet long term. Anything else out there to help me find what I’m looking for?
I’m really interested in the sugar daddy life lmao. I’m not into relationships these days I rather have someone who’s older and has everything together with no problems than figuring out life with someone. I’m not ready for commitment yet I still wanna have fun but still feel loved & cared for.
Ive tried seeking arrangements but never really found someone worth making ends meet long term. Anything else out there to help me find what I’m looking for? Originally Posted by Amanda Haze
Get a job and have some dignity like the other providers on here. Aint shit free, this isn't "help a hoe."
Get a job and have some dignity like the other providers on here. Aint shit free, this isn't "help a hoe." Originally Posted by Ron_Mexico91
#SAVAGE

No disrespect to anyone just stating the obvious 😂
Some of these ladies think they get a sugar daddy and all that's required of them is to be seen with him and they will get ton of dough. They still have to do the horizontal dance: the only difference is they will only have to do it with one guy.
^^^^ + 100
Sugar Baby route will never work for that long.
Life’s a bitch, get a good career and be a independent self sufficient person, you’ll find that a lot more rewarding than depending on randoms to support you.
Tell Tyrone to up your allowance
Sugar Daddy life can work, but it won't be much different than what you do now, and may actually be quite a bit more difficult.

You might have 1, 2 or several daddies depending on how much money you're looking to make and how deep the daddy's wallets are.

They're going to expect you to be..."ready" at their beck and call and will be more inclined to push for non-covered services. Basically, more money and gifts but you'll put in a lot more time. The $/hr might actually go down a bit. Some can also be very controlling since they feel their monthly or weekly payments allow it.
Tell Tyrone to up your allowance Originally Posted by mrredcat43
I enjoyed reading your review of the OP, very illuminating.
Sugar Daddy life can work, but it won't be much different than what you do now, and may actually be quite a bit more difficult.

You might have 1, 2 or several daddies depending on how much money you're looking to make and how deep the daddy's wallets are.

They're going to expect you to be..."ready" at their beck and call and will be more inclined to push for non-covered services. Basically, more money and gifts but you'll put in a lot more time. The $/hr might actually go down a bit. Some can also be very controlling since they feel their monthly or weekly payments allow it. Originally Posted by Plains45
You are absolutely right. I have a friend who does this w like 3 SD's. It can be a real juggling act and time consuming.
Some of these ladies think they get a sugar daddy and all that's required of them is to be seen with him and they will get ton of dough. They still have to do the horizontal dance: the only difference is they will only have to do it with one guy. Originally Posted by LuvHerMadlyEverytime
Added to that, she has to be at his beckon call for outing functions, dinner and of course sex, he snaps his finger, his SB better come running or the guy will find another in a heartbeat.

Of course, this sounds a lot like some marriages I know!
Damn my bad for wanting a sugar daddy L M A O !!!! Who tf is Tyrone ? Hahaha. y’all are so rude !! All I asked for if any one knew any sugar daddy sites or ways to find who cares what it comes with obviously I’d be down for it if I’m asking... if you don’t have information pertaining to a site or ways to find one then DONT SAY ANYTHING AT ALL !!! Thank you have a nice day. People can’t even make a post these days without yal hoping on here and being rude.
Tell Tyrone to up your allowance Originally Posted by mrredcat43
You have so much hate for me everything you post towards me on here is HATE. I LOVE it.
Damn my bad for wanting a sugar daddy L M A O !!!! Who tf is Tyrone ? Hahaha. y’all are so rude !! All I asked for if any one knew any sugar daddy sites or ways to find who cares what it comes with obviously I’d be down for it if I’m asking... if you don’t have information pertaining to a site or ways to find one then DONT SAY ANYTHING AT ALL !!! Thank you have a nice day. People can’t even make a post these days without yal hoping on here and being rude. Originally Posted by Amanda Haze
An internet search engine is the best way to find sugardaddy sites or virtually anything else you may be interested in.

You have so much hate for me everything you post towards me on here is HATE. I LOVE it. Originally Posted by Amanda Haze
He hates on everyone, so he is pretty consistent. Since the Eccie staff finally started to enforce the no insulting of others guideline, as in the example you quoted, he still insults people, but just does not post as much.
SA is still the best site for this.

Imo, providers would make terrible SBs. Most providers think a Daddy is a regular that gives them lots of money. Most real SD's would disagree, and likely not want their SB renting out there pussy on the side.

However if tgis is what ypu want my suggestions are...

Spend a lot of time crafting your profile. There are many more women than men there so stand out with a well written presentation of yourself. Dont treat it like a hooker board where you try to get intrest from everyone, carefully tailor it to attract what you are looking for, and weed out what you aren't.

Wait for the men to write you, only hookers reach out first (most of the time)

There's a lot of competition there of all types, i've dated maxim cover models, live-in slaves, and normal college girls all from that site. So figure out what makes you stand out and make sure it's in your profile.

Are you willing to be exclusive, forgoing all other cocks? Put it in your profile!

Are you capable of hosting, so he doesnt have to rent a hobby apartment? Put it in your profile!

Will you work around his schedule? Profile.

Lastly, make your profile about him and what you can do for him. Money is a given on that site, its tasteless to say much on the subject. Many ladies on the site spend much of their profile on what they need. Be different, offer all his desires and in return you wish to be taken care of. Anything more than that is unnecessary.

Happy hunting