How am I supposed to eat Jenny Craig with Mary Kay on my face?

Are thinly veiled sales pitches appropriate for Co-ed Discussion?
How can I get her off my mind when I can't get her off of my face?
and.. how can I forget you when you WON'T LEAVE?
How can I get her off my mind when I can't get her off of my face?
and.. how can I forget you when you WON'T LEAVE? Originally Posted by nuglet
Try spitting instead of swallowing.
Girl, don't go away mad. Girl, just go away.
Are thinly veiled sales pitches appropriate for Co-ed Discussion? Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
Good question. I think it needs clarification though.

Is this in reference to thinly veiled sales pitches by providers or people who might sign up here to hawk whatever good they may be selling, be they directly or indirectly related to this hobby?
You may send Jenny over to my face.

Yes, the blatant threAD mating calls in coed and the duplicates/repeats in WW are getting a to be bit much.

Anyone disagree ?
I totally agree but I don't know how to actively discourage it as a provider.

Maybe guys should make a DNS list for threAD girls and girls who won't return references but have tons of time for threADs? Just a thought.
Are thinly veiled sales pitches appropriate for Co-ed Discussion? Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
Or even thickly veiled?
I have been away from ECCIE, and a bit amiss as of late, but after a viewing of the co-Ed these past few days, it does appear that the ThreADS seem to be more than usual. I find them to be rather a nuisance.
@ Reya, I agree about the ladies who don't have time for ref checks yet have time to post!!

Lboog, been a looooong time! Glad you're back. But what is thickly veiled? That could be any post any female makes. I disagree and digress.

Maybe guys should make a DNS list for threAD girls and girls who won't return references but have tons of time for threADs? Just a thought. Originally Posted by Reya Sunshine
I wonder why no men have thought of that ?
@ Reya, I agree about the ladies who don't have time for ref checks yet have time to post!!

Lboog, been a looooong time! Glad you're back. But what is thickly veiled? That could be any post any female makes. I disagree and digress.
Originally Posted by Maxeen Monroe
Hey Max!! Just being silly is all. Thinley, Thickly--meant nothing per usual.

I sent ya a PM but no love back

Boogs-
There's definitely a fine line between the "look at me" threADs and girls just chiming in on some topics that lend themselves to input about preferences or other useful feedback pertaining to the hobby. At times, even ladies who are careful to avoid this type of insidious advertising will be called out on simple comments when trying to contribute. It's frustrating when there are girls blatantly using the wrong forums for their personal agendas as the irritation bleeds over to the rest of the providers.

Fellas, marketing can be word of mouth, grassroots, paid ads, free ads, simple conversational input about yourself, etc... With so many dynamics and perceptions to appease, it's really impossible for any of us to completely adhere to never crossing the line. Unless it's flagrant, please exercise some tolerance and understanding in coed discussions. Some - not all - ladies are the offending posters.

Love ya'...
Kat
XOXOX