Singles doubles triples what's your pleasure ?

So lets spill the beans !! What do you prefer ?

Would you rather have your 1 provider of choice or do you like multiple ladies at the same time ?

Ladies do you prefer solo sessions or do you like doing doubles or more ?

I for one like both solo and doubles ! I love woman as most know so sometimes I crave the touch and feel of both a man and women.

So lets here it what do you like ?
I like as many ladies as you can get together. There is no feeling like sexually disappointing multiple ladies at one time. That being said ... bring on the ladies, my 1.3" of dangling death is up to the task.
Lol -
I love being with two ladies. At one establishment (before my employment moved me across town), I'd schedule sessions with two ladies. Start in the shower, then move on to "activities", and finish in the shower (I love water). Loved it when they would go after each other!
Even if the second lady was free - I'm pretty much a one & done (as you know all too well miss snow) - so my Scottish ancestors would come after me for wasting my pennies.
I do mtabsw but we can sure try for many more ! Cant wait for us to get free and visit again.
Multiple ladies also equates to multiple taints ....
Pyramider you are easily distracted....Def Leopard....one taint at a time for you. Lol
One is my desire......and might I say Kaci I seem to have the desire of meeting you!!!
Maybe you could help me with some of your famous Greek lessons, only been there 2 times and I might have failed.
Verygood I'm sure you did fine ! Although I would love to give you lessons !
Lessons? Piano lessons? Taint? Cauliflower? Penguins?

K4U does not know what she talking about me being easily distracted ... a butterfly ...
So lets spill the beans !! What do you prefer ?

Would you rather have your 1 provider of choice or do you like multiple ladies at the same time ?

So lets HEAR [not here] it what do you like ? Originally Posted by Kaci Snow
i've consulted w/ 1 woman at time, 2 women at a time, 3 women at a time.
it's been deliteful about 70-80% of the time.
some were history makers, some were just pure-d fun, some were ok.
a few i wish i had never even thought of doing.

from a compensation point of view, i have to think long and hard [he he he] about it before i consult w/ them. there are some doubles i'd schedule no matter what. and some i have to really save up for.

from a delites point of view, any number is fine with me!!!
Kaci tell us who your partners are at this time, might encourage all kinds of phone call for you.
My doubles partners are JadeNicole and Newbie Charlirose ! I'm always up to meet with a new lady as well as long as we talk first and know each others boundaries before we agree to play !
Jade and kaci OMG!!!!!!!

I've seen both of ya multiple times, I barely survived our multiple one on one sessions. I imagine I would fail miserably going against both of ya'll.

But I do love a challenge!!!

My fantasy is to be the guy in a Reverse Gang-Bang!!!
No toys or anything like that just 10 girls all doing NASTY things to me!!!