The Importance of Communication.

I'm sure that more than a few people have seen the Negative review that I posted on Tawni. This whole Unfortunate episode could have been rectified with 1 single text on each occasion. I guess I am mostly to blame for going right back to the same girl who No Showed me just the week before. Yes, "Monique" did set me up with a Beautiful alternative, when it happened last week. But no word at all from Tawni on the whole affair. And certainly no mention of any "Discount" as she claimed in her half truth rebuttal to my Fully True review.
Hell, I Sincerely wanted to see this Woman. Or else I sure as Hell wouldn't have went back
for a second time after being Stood Up by her only a week before!
So it just doesn't wash, that I would start calling her names and showing no regard for the
fact that she said her child was sick. Thats Crap. Only well after I had Given Up, and started my 1 hour drive back home, did she Finally text me back. By which time I had said that she was an Inconsiderate Twit. And if someone turned the tables on her, she would Surely think the same of them. And she would be Right!
A 10 second text would have made a world of difference. And a mere Mention of the Discount that she "Was" going to offer up, might have changed the dynamic as well. Dont you just love it when someone plays that BS card with you. "Well, you may not know it, but, I Was, going to do XYZ for you, but not now!" It's been my experience that, that Always means, "I never had any intention of doing anything for you, but I'll take credit for it anyway".
There will always be unforeseen changes in all of our schedules. And we all know that there are never going to be any gaurantee's in this world. It just seems to be plain old common sense (if not just good Business sense). To simply tell someone when your going
to be Really late, or not going to show up At All.
I Fucking Hate this. I had my eye on Tawni for a couple of months now. And when I met her,
I Truly wanted to get to know her. And Yes, of course to have a Great time with her.
Looks pretty unlikely now, unless she visits Tarrant some time soon. Seems even more unlikely that we will be able to get this behind us though. She told me, more than once that she has a "Wonderful Life". Am not sure if she was trying to convince me Or Herself of that. But I Genuinely hope she does. Case Closed.
Cest, la Vie.
So why did you post this gibberish?
No shit......WHY?????
You seem to have missed the part that she is a hooker.

hopefully you will somehow find the strength to carry on after this tragic episode.
Amazing that this has never happened before. But...if you feel like venting, Cest, la Vie.
If i were not to communicate with my clients I would have my ass fired!!!!!!

BUT...you have to remember the ladies are self-employed therefore they can have it their way.

Myself....YA I love a text or e-mail every now and then, especially a response to an e-mail I may have sent. But it is what it is.
Don't take it personally. Hell, she has never even responded to my emails. In all aspects of life, we get attached to an outcome. It is this attachment which causes pain when things do not work out the way
we played it out in our heads. Happiness=no attachment.
You don't know what you are asking for Sir, a text to
let you know that she is even still on the planet, what
kind of rude insensitive bastard are you, what about
her need not to even F-ing bother, did you ever think
about that.

As long as you continue in your selfish ways, well I'm
not even sure what will become of you.

Just think again for a moment about what you are asking.
Why some people think that simple communication would
be a given is far beyond me. She probably had nothing better
to do whatsoever and was completely engrossed in doing it.
Take the money you would've spent on her. Spend it to boink another gal and I have feeling you won't give a shit about any of this afterwards.
And "carry on" I have. I saw 2 on Saturday (the day after the stand up). And then another tonight. Why thats as many as some smart ass living in a State of Confusion sees all year! As for the reason I I posted these words....How about
because I good and God Damned felt like it. Wasn't seeking permission or commiseration when I did so either, but did
appreciate some of the Sarcastic replies. I'm Fluent in that language myself, and have a Profound Appreciation for those who can Articulate it with some Class. All others, Especially the Confused among us, just try to keep up.
Dude, Justin Bieber can totally relate. If you swap 'Selina' for 'Tawni', you could be telling his story!

Wait... Justin? Justin Bieber... is that you? Are you among us?

Sorry, sometimes ya just gotta make fun of the drama.

By the way, it is "C'est la vie" (That is the life).
And "carry on" I have. I saw 2 on Saturday (the day after the stand up). And then another tonight. Why thats as many as some smart ass living in a State of Confusion sees all year! As for the reason I I posted these words....How about
because I good and God Damned felt like it. Wasn't seeking permission or commiseration when I did so either, but did
appreciate some of the Sarcastic replies. I'm Fluent in that language myself, and have a Profound Appreciation for those who can Articulate it with some Class. All others, Especially the Confused among us, just try to keep up. Originally Posted by My Chick Habit
just Out of Curiosity, why Do you randomly Capitalize various words In your Sentences?

Also, how do you know how many women pyramider sees in a year? Based strictly on his review count?
appreciate some of the Sarcastic replies. I'm Fluent in that language myself, and have a Profound Appreciation for those who can Articulate it with some Class. All others, Especially the Confused among us, just try to keep up. Originally Posted by My Chick Habit
well i guess you told him.
I guess you're right about this chick. I asked her why she was scatterbrained when it came to communicating well with others. She mumbled something and continued to suck my dick.