Date: 5/2020
Name: Ariel
Phone: (213) 915-1167
Email Address: -
URL / Website: http://albany.skipthegames.com/femal...t/214808724953
City: Albany, NY
State: New York
Address: SUNY Area
Hair Length and Color: Light brown/blond-ish. Down to back.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Hot college party-girl. Thin, fit, pierced A-cup, perfect teeth and very pretty face. A rare type of provider for this area. She's the girl in the photos, or an exact replica.
Recommendation: Yes!!
So her hhr rates 2 1/2$?
Discrepancies in the ad. She says no bbbj, but menu says oral-cim.��
She is about to be very popular
Her rates are kinda high for hhr.you can see a another provider twice for that and a good sexy one at that
hobby what is your batting average. lol you take a lot of risks.. im batting 0.00 lol... never stepped up to the plate yet.. that phone number would of turned me away from responding..
bbbj...could be death sentence for some us...lol ...its not the infection I would have to worry about lol.. went to an amp recently and girl gave me bbbj ... as soon as she started I said fuck feels to good to stop lol... was worrying after
@Funtimes: bbbj at AMP? Did you reveiw this place?
@FunTimes: I called ahead to confirm she was legit/local. You do this enough you get a good feel for fakes vs real. I've been pleasantly surprised enough times to know a decent percentage will be worthwhile.

What made me think the ad could possibly be real was the high-rates listed. Didn't seem TGTBT.

1) Never do a deposit.
2) Call to speak with her.
3) Google the phone number/photos.

Nothing is foolproof but you can mitigate the risks.

(The rules for success with CT Eros are different.)
I'm pretty sure the girl I saw is a different girl than the one Floor Toad reviewed, but it seems they're staying together.
Discrepancies in the ad. She says no bbbj, but menu says oral-cim.�� Originally Posted by OldGuy59
I've found that many of the girls who advertise on STG say they remove the activities that don't offer but for some reason the site puts them back on anyway.
[QUOTE=

(The rules for success with CT Eros are different.)[/QUOTE]

What is your advice there?
@Dagnabbit: Right now the advice is mostly moot since the foreign girls aren't available.

When they are, you don't get to speak with anyone. It's almost always a handler you're texting. The Eros ads are simple, have kg instead of lbs, and half the time use fake photos. But it's almost universally still a great time and much better than anything in Albany. It's more instinct of knowing what's going to be legit and what's not.

I would never go in blind with a STG ad, but Eros is a screener itself, so I trust them more.

Still, I never send a deposit (any ad that asks for one is a scam), and I'm always ready to walk out the room if it's a bad bait and switch. Many times it's an upgrade bait and switch where the real girl is better than the photo girl.

If you see my Hartford thread in Albany's Ghost Section you'll see a sampling of my success.

CT (Stamford/Hartford) is the best hobby situation in the Northeast, based on:

1. Constant supply of Euro/Russian/South-American traveling girls since it's between Boston/NYC.
2) $300 - $400 average versus $600+ city (Boston/NYC) rates.
3) Extremely easy parking and commute in. Zero traffic hassle of NYC/Boston.
4) None of the Seeking.com hassle and games.
Some of the best times I've ever had in the hobby we're in Stamford, CT. Was a "massage" place but filled with Eastern European girls that didn't have a lot of rules and the ones they did have we're often overcome with extra $$. Wish I loved closer
bbbj...could be death sentence for some us...lol ...its not the infection I would have to worry about lol.. went to an amp recently and girl gave me bbbj ... as soon as she started I said fuck feels to good to stop lol... was worrying after Originally Posted by Funtimes44

Funtimes44, what's the worry about? You can send me a private message if it's something that shouldn't be posted publicly. Thanks!