More democrats on parade: Palestinian supporters target Jews...

...in Los Angeles! A mob of pro-Palestinian supporters (see democrat) attacked a restaurant in LA. The demanded that the customers identify themselves as Jews. (note; not Israel supporters but Jews) Afterwards, the mob beat up two men who the mob identified as Jews.

Time to change the gun laws in California and time to take charge of these little shits wherever they may be. Treat them like the cockroaches they are. For the "woke" moderator, this is about Palestinian supporters and not Palestinians so save your racist bullshit for someone else)

https://ktla.com/news/local-news/jew...ve-restaurant/
A pitiful report! This is ok behavior for libs. Including ilk like aoc shifty omar and the squad!

These things always happen where gun laws are the strictist!
This wouldn't happen so much if they thought there was a chance someone could fight back. Deterrence!
The jihad squad.
A mob of pro-Palestinian supporters (see democrat) attacked a restaurant in LA. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
The report does not identify anyone by political party. Made that up, didn't ya!

I don't think anyone should attack another, based on race or religion. I'm as disgusted as you regarding that behaviour in LA.

Lying does not improve your argument. It just makes you look less honest.
They sure as heck aint Republicans!
The report does not identify anyone by political party. Made that up, didn't ya!

I don't think anyone should attack another, based on race or religion. I'm as disgusted as you regarding that behaviour in LA.

Lying does not improve your argument. It just makes you look less honest. Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
Reverend!
Originally Posted by GastonGlock
what movie is this from?
Godzilla vs Trump!

Lying does not improve your argument. It just makes you look less honest. Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
"...that behaviour in LA"?

You mean "violence"?

That's how we know they are Dems: You are carefully selecting your words to downplay the criminality and hatred of kindred spirits on the political spectrum.

I don't think you refer to the Capitol rioters actions as "that behaviour in DC", do you?
what movie is this from? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Godzilla (2014)
Statistically speaking (you know, science), California is predominately democrat. Los Angeles is more so. Violent extremists in black are almost always democrat. Palestinians (as they claim to be) are nearly always democrat. People who hate Jews and/or Israel are nearly always of the left. Do the math and it is likely in the high 90th percentile that they are democrats. Yours is just wishful thinking.

You keep saying things like that. "What is known, doesn't need to be said". Write that down for further reference. When you dispute what is known, it just makes you look un-informed and foolish and yet you keep on doing it.

Calling someone a liar when they are speaking truth is what makes one look less honest. Your un-willingness to speak this truth, makes you look less honest and that's being kind.

Statistically speaking (you know, science), California is predominately democrat. Los Angeles is more so. Violent extremists in black are almost always democrat. Palestinians (as they claim to be) are nearly always democrat. People who hate Jews and/or Israel are nearly always of the left. Do the math and it is likely in the high 90th percentile that they are democrats. Yours is just wishful thinking. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn

Calling what he does "thinking", is laughable. He isn't going to let any "truth" dissuade him from what he "thinks".