Encounter: Red Queen

User ID: Alina Priti
Date: 12/30/21
Name: Alina
Phone: Will provide after verification
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://www.pritiplease.net/ https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=412550 [added eccie link - GM]
City: Mcallen
State: Texas
Address: off Ware Rd
Activities: dfk, oral giving and recieving , cbj, msog, full gfe, converstion etc
Hair Length and Color: red to mid back
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: bout 5'3 big boobs, curvy figure , nice round booty, dsl, nice smile,
nice milf type.
Recommendation: Yes
Is she down to be contacted?
Please note she will not respond unless you are verified first
Please respect her wishes
Yes of course, no problem there
When you say verified do you mean like being premium? Sorry just wanna get it right
Do you have references who will vouch for you
Or if you have a p411 acct she can verify thru there
Good review old friend. I'm still wanting to see her but my schedule sucks only late nights on Friday and Saturday make it difficult. She's looking fine.... so how you been?
ive been good just harder finding true providers, when I saw that she was in town I had to take the plunge. It was a great time she really gets into it.
Yeah thats a bummer too sometimes its hard to schedule I prefer to play on the weekends too. Hate that we have to schedule before wish we could just contact them when we get the urge. She mentioned she would be back like on the 20th. She said she would give me a heads up. I'll let you know if you like. Take care and be safe
Yeah thats a bummer too sometimes its hard to schedule I prefer to play on the weekends too. Hate that we have to schedule before wish we could just contact them when we get the urge. She mentioned she would be back like on the 20th. She said she would give me a heads up. I'll let you know if you like. Take care and be safe Originally Posted by texguy35
I miss the days when you got the urge that you could just hop on Backpage or CityX, contact DA, Eyecandy, or a whole hosts of independents -- make a choice and get in your car and go meet. It seems those days might be over in the RGV unfortunately.
Lol.. old friends live

Been away for a while for a gorgeous gym hottie that I was playing with on a weekly basis. Almost married the gal but I just let her go yesterday. I feel like shit because she didn’t do anything wrong.. I just got cold feet and bailed. She freaked out on me since it was soooo unexpected but whatever.. time to play again.

Searching for Xandra :9
Actually no reply necessary.. came here to close things down and erase all evidence ��
Which gym, lol
Yes those golden days are gone we can only hope they return sinner than later
Tried SA and sum of those gals wanna charge more than established ladies upstate

Hey Money long time no see
Good to see you again

Happy hunting guys !!!
Lol.. old friends live

Been away for a while for a gorgeous gym hottie that I was playing with on a weekly basis. Almost married the gal but I just let her go yesterday. I feel like shit because she didn’t do anything wrong.. I just got cold feet and bailed. She freaked out on me since it was soooo unexpected but whatever.. time to play again.

Searching for Xandra :9 Originally Posted by moneytalksny
She's prime for a sugar daddy then......care to share?
Ooooo shoot the Man the mith the legend money is back! Good to see you back brother.