Back Page

Is It just me? there are so many new Ad's on back page, none of which have any reviews or references. Nice pictures tho.One would have to ask ....... Why Syracuse...these pictures are of Beautiful ladies.Stolen Pictures? checked with tineye and show no results, but if the stolen pictures have not been posted anywhere online,then they wouldn't show up on tineye...Just my 2 cents....Hey If any of you guys have tried any of these Ladies share the results
Refugees from CL?
Just a quick note .....there's also a Lot of new ones on E.com.. with no interview,Gallery,Review etc
  • cnym
  • 09-12-2010, 10:15 AM
  • YSD
  • 09-13-2010, 11:17 AM
That's why this board is so freakin' important!!!
I think that naughtynikki said something in a recent post that summed the back page up in one new and appropriate descriptor...I think she put it as being the "Back Ally Page"...An appropriate yet wonderfully seedy descriptor
Well then I guess Im a "Back Ally" kinda gal..Cuz I advertise on both those
sites you have brought up...There are good girls on those sites you just have
look at the big picture and screen them as we screen you..

There are very limited places up here in upstate to advertise..instead of putting a negative spin on this you should look at it as a positive..you may find a real gem on those sites!
nita..
On a matter of positive... I'd say that I've never read of an LE bust related to ECCIE ad's or D_C or P411...But Anyone can find numerous examples of LE Busts related to CL and BP with a simple google search. The whole point is safety. While many may use it to find gems they are matter of fact two of the least safe and two of the most at risk for LE or crime/scams for the SP business. Anyone that wants to use em go ahead but beware the big picture if you will...
There are very limited places up here in upstate to advertise..instead of putting a negative spin on this you should look at it as a positive..you may find a real gem on those sites!
nita.. Originally Posted by anita germane
I can think of at least a couple local legends that were CL finds. But once they became “Gems” they never went back. Why would they?
Hmmm..wow did you forget about that lil bust that happened in the buffalo area? Two well KNOWN providers from here were busted...Its not about where you advertise Its about how you handle yourself...Now you can sit here and play that ecc is the save all but guess what ITs not.....As a bizness woman I utilize every site I can to make sure I can survive...Thats right..and I also screen..you'd be suprised how many great clients of mine have come from..cl and bp and now adult search....as far as ecc..well lets just say if I only kept my advertising to only ecc.. Not for Nothing ..I d have died long ago.....Just the facts sir..just the facts as I see them..
Hmmm..wow did you forget about that lil bust that happened in the buffalo area? Two well KNOWN providers from here were busted... Originally Posted by anita germane
I don't know what "from here" means. HCL was never on ECCIE. Those ladies were busted because they didn't screen...at all!
Jokacz.....they weren't busted because of the sites they advertised on...they were busted due to how they handled their biz......:-)
Exactly!
Im glad you agree with me that they weren't busted because of the sites they advertised on....:-)
The Busts as I recall came from e.com And still while it is true that it has alot to do with handling business. The whole point is that BP and CL are huge risks to business both client and provider and there is a mountain of evidence to back it up in the news media. No site is safe but like I said find me an article of a bust that came from ECCIE ads? Even if one can be found the ratio of bad BP & CL press to ECCIE is staggered and skewed on the scales of rational evidence. Personally I've never seen nor ever would see...or screen..an SP that uses those sites as a matter of preference for MY safety and for that matter the safety of providers that I do see that choose not to use those services for good reason. Hey it's an opinion like any other... What you call negative spin is what I call safe common sense. I don't visit BP to see SP's just as I wouldn't pick an SP up in the "Back Ally" Cause the risk just is not worth the reward. There are forks in the road and people don't all need to use the same maps to get to where they want is all. So negative is a perspective but thats what makes the board great everybody gets to bring up points of both and people can choose which road they agree to take.