How Would You Kill the Kittens?

They had the 2 kittens, that brought the New York City subway to a standstill for 2 hours last week, on the Colbert Report tonight. Most of the Democratic candidates for mayor agreed that the kitten rescue was appropriate. Republican candidate Joseph Lhota came out and said the kittens should not have been allowed to disrupt transportation.
Colbert went on to address the key "kill the kittens" demographic and offer them their choice of methods to dispatch the disruptive pussies.

Which method would you choose?
They had the 2 kittens, that brought the New York City subway to a standstill for 2 hours last week, on the Colbert Report tonight. Most of the Democratic candidates for mayor agreed that the kitten rescue was appropriate. Republican candidate Joseph Lhota came out and said the kittens should not have been allowed to disrupt transportation.
Colbert went on to address the key "kill the kittens" demographic and offer them their choice of methods to dispatch the disruptive pussies.

Which method would you choose? Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
Kittens good. human fetus bad...FUCK YOU
After you suck my dick, give it up for the gipper.
Attached Images File Type: jpg asshole.jpg (50.5 KB, 130 views)
Why didn't you report the part where Carlos Danger said that he would crawl over the third rail for pussy?
Why didn't you report the part where Carlos Danger said that he would crawl over the third rail for pussy? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Would they do the same for a rat?
Whoever created this poll has something seriously wrong with them They are baby kittens, HUMANS have caused bigger problems than what a kitten can do...seriously grow up because its not funny nor amusing to even watch people do the poll...shameful
Whoever created this poll has something seriously wrong with them They are baby kittens, HUMANS have caused bigger problems than what a kitten can do...seriously grow up because its not funny nor amusing to even watch people do the poll...shameful Originally Posted by London Bridge
A hook-tard telling me I something seriously wrong with me. Whatever you say.

Don't like it? Then don't look.

That was tough to figure out
Would they do the same for a rat? Originally Posted by The2Dogs
they couldn't kill a New York icon ...hell, i think it's now the official state bird.

you can also win a free transit pass if your pic wins the "rate my rat" contest.

http://blogs.ajc.com/news-to-me/2012...subway-vermin/

http://ratfreesubways.com/enter-contest
poll left out all cooking options.
Wow.
who among us wouldn't eat a fresh young pussy?
poll left out all cooking options. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
O'Blunder probably has some recipes in the same recipe book he got his dog recipe from.
Kittens good. human fetus bad...FUCK YOU Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
+1.
O'Blunder probably has some recipes in the same recipe book he got his dog recipe from. Originally Posted by EXTXOILMAN
Please provide the link!

Or is this more unsubstantiated racist bullshit from the crowd of haters?