Rarely do I ever ever

Find myself bored, but I have been under the weather & being inside with no energy is driving me effn' nuts. Yes, those of you that know me, know what I should be doing, but I am too tired. Couch & bed have been my go to's for about a week now.

So, what do you guys do when bored? What should I watch or read to lift my spirits & occupy my busy mind?

I don't do video games. Don't watch too much tv. I do read, but my attention span is not great right now.

If someone mentions organizing.... I will cut your ass, lol! Jk
Immerse ur self in ur favorite music. Listen to the lyrics and find new meanings. I love listening to music and just get captivated by the lyrics.
P.s. organize ur music library. Hehehe. Plz don't cut me. :-p

He said organize!
  • Loxly
  • 12-30-2013, 08:57 AM
You sound like you need a babysitter, chicken soup and your Barbies. Can't imagine that somewhere in ECCIE there's not a male nurse that would volunteer to pamper you for a bit.

I have many things to keep me from being bored but there are times when I punch another hole in my "Give a Shit" card, throw in my Planet Earth DVDs, grab a snack and vegitate.
So, what do you guys do when bored? What should I watch or read to lift my spirits & occupy my busy mind? Originally Posted by Scarlett Rossi
The same thing I do every time....

Sometimes, I'll just pick some ugly but not too difficult task I've been putting off and do that.

I tell myself, "well, this is a shit day already, I might as well make it complete and get xyz out of the way."
Yeah, I was rather whiny last night! In better spirits today. I am organizing my barbies, getting ready for Ken or G.I. Joe, Lol! It could be way way way worse. I know that. I shouldn't complain.
They are some DVDs that I have watched dozen times and can watch them another dozen times. So I do a movie fest, supported by some good ice cream and before too long I'm feeling better. :-)
just a lil question for the ladies.
ive noticed alot of the ladies gettin sick on here and feeling quite bad.
just wonderin. if you have seen a gent on here a few times and feel somewhat comfortable around him. would you be averse to him coming over (OTC) just to visit and bring you some soup or nyquil, or even just a word search book , or soduku.
no activities asked or expected, just someone to keep you company , or look after you while your not at your best.
i know there are quite a few ladies i wouldnt mind doing this for, and would even enjoy taking care of you for a bit. it would seem appropriate to give back to you what youve given to me (above what was paid for) i.e. friendship, nice gestures and such..
alas, i live too far away for you lovely austin ladies, but vwas just curious if this would be "over the line" behavior. and i mean only comin over if allowed or invited, not just showing up. thats not acceptable no matter how well you think you might know her
Personally, I don't think it is out of line, but I will be damned if any of you guys are going to see me lookin' like something the cat drug in!! You be like Dang, is that you,Scarlett? You like a mix of Kurt Cobain 90's grunge & a sneezing, coughing, vampire with dreads!
I am always up for the just woke up look.

You may just be damned...lol
When I'm bored, I hop on messages boards to objectify women. By the way, you've got a nice set of knockers Scarlett. Need me to stop by with a lozenge for your throat?
just a lil question for the ladies.
ive noticed alot of the ladies gettin sick on here and feeling quite bad.
just wonderin. if you have seen a gent on here a few times and feel somewhat comfortable around him. would you be averse to him coming over (OTC) just to visit and bring you some soup or nyquil, or even just a word search book , or soduku.
no activities asked or expected, just someone to keep you company , or look after you while your not at your best.
i know there are quite a few ladies i wouldnt mind doing this for, and would even enjoy taking care of you for a bit. it would seem appropriate to give back to you what youve given to me (above what was paid for) i.e. friendship, nice gestures and such..
alas, i live too far away for you lovely austin ladies, but vwas just curious if this would be "over the line" behavior. and i mean only comin over if allowed or invited, not just showing up. thats not acceptable no matter how well you think you might know her Originally Posted by knotty man
Knotty...
You could totally bring me soup!! I feel like I've been really lucky to meet some really great guys on here. I love being taken care of but don't get many opportunities. I'm usually the one doing the nurturing. Bring it on!!
When I'm bored, I hop on messages boards to objectify women. By the way, you've got a nice set of knockers Scarlett. Need me to stop by with a lozenge for your throat? Originally Posted by mrhamm
What flavors ya got? Hehe?
Knotty...
You could totally bring me soup!! I feel like I've been really lucky to meet some really great guys on here. I love being taken care of but don't get many opportunities. I'm usually the one doing the nurturing. Bring it on!! Originally Posted by Jessie Austin
aww sweetie. you never told me you were feelin sick