What does low volume mean to you?

So I was lurking through threads last night and got stuck on the one about bare backing (holy crap, 29 pages!) and one thing stuck out for me. Someone mentioned providers that see 10-15 clients a day and no one seemed to think much of it as far as exaggerating or anything.

I know I'm so new to the hobby I'm basically a zygote and no judgement to anyone who books like that (get it, girl), but do providers really book that many appointments a DAY?

So my question is primarily how many appointments a day, week, or month do you consider a provider to be low volume and would your opinion be affected if a majority of the men she sees are regulars?
I stay away from providers that make it obvious , also hate it when providers saying they have a slot for me at a certain time because they have another in call or out call at a certain time , is unattractive , and I rather you tell me u have something else going on instead of saying you having a session with someone else even though we all know this is a hobby
Most of the providers i've seen (including you babe) have been basically low volume providers and maybe 3-4 clients a day at the most. 15 is alot wow don't know if you can classify that as low volume. As far as the regular thing goes, no it wouldn't affect my opinion at all because she's basically seeing the same customers. But as for me, I tend to stick with the low volume providers because it feels like the provider can give me all of her time without having to be rushed out the door to get prepared for the next client.
Low volume to me is a couple a day and maybe you don't work a lot of days.

Honestly I imagine the bills drive the decision. I hope you can keep your prices and volume to enough for your bills and not get too jaded.

BTW you are smoking hot !
Low volume to me would be around 8 to 10 appointments a week just my opinion
I can definitely see that, 214. Just because you *know* where we've been doesn't mean you want to think about how recently we've been there.

Personally, I try to keep it to no more than one in the morning and one in the afternoon and take a couple days a week off. I feel like it keeps me excited about either meeting someone new or eager to see a regular. That said, I have had a couple days where I've had to book three appointments due to hobbyist's availabilities and wondered if that was putting me out of the low volume category, until I saw the aforementioned post.

And thank you, playerplano!
  • Caleb
  • 09-29-2015, 07:29 PM
Low volume is when a lady can make me feel like I'm the only other person on the planet... for at least an hour. TCB flows easy without mention of other appointments, focus is on *our* time together BCD and you are still energetic and passionate, and wrap up happens without major rush or frenzy. If you can do that, I never wonder how many others there have been that day. Quite frankly I really don't care if that number is 10 as long as you make me feel like I'm the one.
I'm so lame. What do TCB and BCD mean?
I'm so lame. What do TCB and BCD mean? Originally Posted by TeraDFW
Behind closed doors and taking care of business
Good post by the OP yeah low volume IMHO means max 3 Per day with many days only 1 session a day.
I also was curious of what does a provider mean when she states that she's upscale ???
Thank you!
Good post by the OP yeah low volume IMHO means max 3 Per day with many days only 1 session a day.
I also was curious of what does a provider mean when she states that she's upscale ??? Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
Easy, she considers herself more like vivian than kit
"Low Volume" is term some guys use to help themselves feel like they are classy guys who only see "clean" and elite women.

The average woman has 8 sexual partners in her life. The low volume example listed above was 2 a day? With roughly 250 working days a year, we are looking at around 500 minimum. Say she stays in the hobby for two years and we have 8 vs 1000.

There's no such thing as a low volume hooker just as there is no such thing as a classy and respectable hobbiest.
Low volume or high volume is irrelevant to me so long as the provider's place of work is clean, she is clean and smells nice, and for the time that we are together treats me like I am the only guy in the world.
Low volume means she sees me that day. and me only for the entire month

wow not even my wife sees me once a month oh well ,,,,,, low volume bitch