Tri Cities Providers?

Any providers in the Tri Cities area available this week through the weekend? If so please PM me!
I visit Nashville every 5-6 weeks.... It's the farthest city I tour regularly, but love me some Nashville, so there i go, like clockwork
Any providers in the Tri Cities area available this week through the weekend? If so please PM me! Originally Posted by jjmcquade72
You're probably gone, but...

I don't recall ever seeing any Tri-Cities talent haunting ECCIE. The TN action here seems to be (in my estimate of decreasing number of providers available here) in Nashville, Memphis, Knoxville, Chattanooga, Clarksville, and Jackson. (Clarksville may have more activity than Chattanooga; I'm going by memory only and haven't done any sort of study.)

Hope your ISO worked out, but I strongly suspect you dated Rosie Palm while you were in the Tri-Cities.

Cheers,

bcg
OK so I will bite what is the tri-cities? at first when I saw this I thought it was in the wrong State! Tri Cities is Kennewick, Paco and Richland Washington State LOL
I was just going on here to post about areas.
Bluff City guys the reason a lot of girls do not come or stay long a choice hotel downtown $289.00 plus tax
No amenities like microwave, fridge no out door pool are you kidding me?
I will save rant for my post. but needed to know what was tri cities in this state was.
OK so I will bite what is the tri-cities? at first when I saw this I thought it was in the wrong State! Tri Cities is Kennewick, Paco and Richland Washington State LOL
I was just going on here to post about areas.
Bluff City guys the reason a lot of girls do not come or stay long a choice hotel downtown $289.00 plus tax
No amenities like microwave, fridge no out door pool are you kidding me?
I will save rant for my post. but needed to know what was tri cities in this state was. Originally Posted by Majichands
The Tri-Cities region in TN/VA is the area around Kingsport, TN, Johnson City, TN, and Bristol, TN/VA, all in the northeastern region of Tennessee (and a sliver of southwestern Virginia). Bristol is itself a "twin city" which straddles the Tennessee/Virginia state line.

If you really want to get into the gory details Wikipedia can oblige you:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tri-Cities,_Tennessee

Cheers,

bcg
Yep. I just googled it.... But if everyone googled everything this board would have almost zero interaction between each other and we would miss each others winning personalities..LOL

So when I go to Virginia which I just might I know now where to go The twin city that's part of a tri city which is truly a quad city...
One thing to keep in mind, are the NASCAR races at Bristol. I’m sure no one wants to go during that time frame. Prices would be out of site