Heading to Birmingham on Saturday..Any suggestions?

Hello Birmingham,

My name is Rachelina and I was wondering if anyone can suggest on where it is best to host.
I have stayed before in the Inverness area but was wondering if Riverchase or the Airport is safe and accessible. Seems that there are more Hotel options in the Airport and Riverchase but not having been there I just want to make sure before I make a reservation.

I would appreciate any feedback and I do thank you for taking the time in the reading of my post.

See you soon..
Kisses,
Rachelina
http://sexyrachelina.com
FWIW, I can tell you that I will not visit ladies in the Airport area. It is a dangerous, thuggy part of the city in my opinion. The Riverchase area is usually fine. My favorite places to rendezvous with a beautiful lady are the Holiday Inn Express on Highway 280 (Inverness) and La Quinta on Hwy 280 (Cahaba Park South). There are two great spots in the Colonnade area off of 280: The Marriott Courtyard and I believe that is a Comfort Inn next door. These places are usually clean, in safe neighborhoods and very discrete.
BTW, you're gorgeous!
  • JB42
  • 10-26-2012, 05:51 PM
My first post...wow...I'll second RedRock, stay away from the airport area. NOT a good part of Bham at all. South of the city in the Hoover/Riverchase and Hwy 280 Inverness areas are much safer, both for you and for clients.
Hi friend

Riverchase is great!
{also the mall is awesome!}

have fun!!
Not necessary a good weekend to find a place to stay this weekend. is is my understanding that this is 'Classic' weekend, meaning ASU and AL A&T are renewing their football series. I THOUGHT I heard that there was also going to be a second game being played that evening.

Race weeks also indicate low availability of room.

'Bear'