Yes size Matters....

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/i...xcgrA54MHg1mC3

To me size matters does it to you?? lol Right now some places are $6.99 lb.
Size does matter,
having big tits
helps.
In crawfish ... size never mattered to me cuz I never could "get into" them. They are TOO MUCH work!!
In crawfish ... size never mattered to me cuz I never could "get into" them. They are TOO MUCH work!! Originally Posted by Arverni

Gotta know how to "Suck the heads, and Pinch the tails"...lol

The flavor is always in the head... everyone knows that...
M.M.
Teach me my child.
I like 'em big enough that I can get the meat from the claws.

That's big.

Edit: Argh...you quoted my typo LOL.

Edit 2: I'm getting some bald shrimp today. Hopefully for lunch so it won't burn any pussy I eat later tonight.

Any ladies ever get their pussy eaten after a crawfish boil?
I like 'em big enough that I can get the meet from the claws.

That's big. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/i...e4NBKYKreMfUKA
I've downed many of these critters but got of of the routine about a decade ago.

But one question: what makes them get so hard to peel? is it the size or the age or time of year?

I notice occasionally there will be some dark red ones mixed in and them mo fo's are hard to peel even when they are small.
I think all of that is a factor...and relivant... Also adding butter in the pot at the end will make them easier to peel. Some people add ice.. it just is a matter that is up to you. Some like it this way and some like it that way..

There is no wrong way to do it.. just soak them and suck them...
M.M.
I've downed many of these critters but got of of the routine about a decade ago.

But one question: what makes them get so hard to peel? is it the size or the age or time of year?

I notice occasionally there will be some dark red ones mixed in and them mo fo's are hard to peel even when they are small. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Hard to peel usually occurs because they werent cooked right. Adding butter to pot does help with the peeling, but is not a cure all if not cooked right. The dark red ones are "wild" crawfish, meaning not caught on a crawfish farm. Usually from the Atchafalaya or other local swamps.
quote---just soak them and suck them.

lol hell yeahhhh
"Suck the heads, and Pinch the tails" Originally Posted by Melissa Madyson
Yep
I'm living vicariously through y'all boiled crawfish & rich food dining chats!

Keep eating, feeding, & writing vividly! My meals are not exciting writing material.
Reading about your food is almost as good as eating it! Thank u for your
Foodie Talks.

Can someone bake cupcakes or a cake next week? Bake Em. Post pics. Eat one. Write about it. Food-wise, I'm living vicariously through reading junk food blogging.
Keep your recipes and Foodie Chatter going, ladies & gents!
Thx-LLL
here ya go Lisa....

and yes MM,size is important..... But not when it comes to dick size,but ball size....give me some big ole balls anyday!!!
I dont know about crawfish {dont eat them}....lol..

I notice occasionally there will be some dark red ones mixed in and them mo fo's are hard to peel even when they are small. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter

GS the shell gets hard late in the season when the water warms up, the females are bred and they are about to go back in the ground. Early in the season the females come out of the holes with an egg sack under their tail which is why most crawfish are small early in the season, the newbies are just starting to grow.

Pond crawfish can be tricked into shedding their shell in or around May by draining the pond them putting water back in 2-3 weeks. Many crawfish farmers won't do this because the price is so low by then it is hard to recoup the pumping cost.

C'est Bon

LL you work so hard to keep that rockin body. Unfortunately it deprives of licking icing off.....