Getting real annoyed of recieving warnings from posting on forums , what is this site for now , where can I post? Can I even post ANYTHING? Gee give me a break

Im
Just stressed out 🙄
I'm usually told to ask the moderators for my area.
Find your local mods and pm them.
Hope that helps.
Let me know what you find out.
Omg I have so many lol..I will be deleting my showcase nobody has time for that shit ..other sites have been great anyway ..
You can’t mention rates , incall/outcall , specials or put website links in your “weekly update” which is basically the old ads section . No nudity . Also takes 24hr for
It to be reviewed and approved
I feel like a dork I just found out about the weekly/weekend updates 🤦🏽♀️😩 but it’s def super strict now , I got like 5 warnings
In one week ..
I feel like a dork I just found out about the weekly/weekend updates ����♀️�� but it’s def super strict now , I got like 5 warnings
In one week .. Originally Posted by AnnaNicole
In the ladies only section, there are a few topics that tell you about the new guidelines/posting rules and they’re exceptionally helpful.

It’s also a good area to vent because the forum is female only and well, we have a lot of concerns and situations to bitch about these days!
Us guys are going thru a learning curve also.
It looks and smells like the ole Eccie, but something is just not the same.
I feel like a dork I just found out about the weekly/weekend updates 🤦🏽♀️😩 but it’s def super strict now , I got like 5 warnings
In one week .. Originally Posted by AnnaNicole

Warnings are much better than an actual infraction...sounds like you’re getting a break already ....
I received one infraction already, so I’m defenit much more cautious , gotta learn how to read the rules a lot more , never been good for that 😂.. but Im hoping this will all work out like the good ole days cause it sure as hell don’t feel like it