URL / Website: http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/cas/5939248964.html
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: near 75 and Meadow
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: br, 69, mpcfs-YMMV
Session Length: 30 minutes
Fee: 120
Hair Color and Length: long, blond with dark streaks - real!
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: around 5'5", athletic/fit body, beautiful C cups, pretty face, extremely feminine ts gurl
Recommendation: Yes
Any current links with photos exist? The CL listing is gone, unfortunately.
Any current links with photos exist? The CL listing is gone, unfortunately. Originally Posted by misterundo
https://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/cas/5994931939.html

She only posts on CL, those are her only photos, in the ad. She posts once or twice a week on CL, if the link expires again, you can find her by searching the t4m section.

I don't blame you guys for wanting face photos, but she is trying to stay somewhat UTR. She is pretty!
Very tempting. My regular has dropped off the reservation, so I'm trying to find a plan B. She sounds like a sure winner.
Is she vers? Well endowed?
Is she vers? Well endowed? Originally Posted by irisharse
no and no
Was the massage or body rub any good? I have a bit of pain in my neck, so if she could take care of that too, that would be awesome.
Was the massage or body rub any good? I have a bit of pain in my neck, so if she could take care of that too, that would be awesome. Originally Posted by durtbird
She has some training and good hands so she could probably help. I don't think she is LMT however.
Yep.
  • djf65
  • 04-08-2017, 06:22 AM
Thanks to the reviews here I decided to see her while in town this week.
I had a wonderful time!! Nice medium pressure body rub, then the fun started. Wow, it's true, you'd never know if you saw her in public.