any of you going to the superbowl?

• Re
  • 02-03-2017, 07:50 AM
This will be my first time going, I'm going to be pulling for the Falcons.
This will be my first time going, I'm going to be pulling for the Falcons. Originally Posted by Re
I got to Houston this morning. Working, but I will be in the stadium compound. Go Falcons! (anyone but Brady)
not going, but since you opened the door for discussion, I will predict New England will take Atlanta 34-27.
not going, but since you opened the door for discussion, I will predict New England will take Atlanta 34-27. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
This is what i was waiting for, Chung Tran's prediction. lol
I am putting 500 on ATLANTA +3
Atlanta will take New England 34-27

CG
  • Re
  • 02-06-2017, 07:15 AM
God damn it Chung
This is what i was waiting for, Chung Tran's prediction. lol
I am putting 500 on ATLANTA +3
Atlanta will take New England 34-27

CG Originally Posted by Copierguy0
you will listen to me next time!

God damn it Chung Originally Posted by Re
Damn Chung...great call..

Originally Posted by Chung Tran
lol, 28-3 Atlanta up in the 3rd quarter. This was not a choke, I need someone, anyone try to explain why ATLANTA didn't RUN the ball and try to stay in bounds! They have 2 great running backs that saw very little playing time.They soundly beat new England the entire first half. They were twice as fast and New England couldn't keep up. With all that SPEED, you just knew they would run out of gas in the 2nd half. SO, why don't they TRY to run the ball and stay in bounds? Even if they didn't get a first down on every possession, New England wouldn't have enough time to make up a 25 point deficit in 1 1/2 quarters. New England didn't beat them, they beat themselves. The fix was in. ok, now i climb off my soap box and congratulate you on your win Mr.Chung Tran.

CG
now i climb off my soap box and congratulate you on your win Mr.Chung Tran.

CG Originally Posted by Copierguy0
thank you Sir.. but you are right; run the ball, damn it!
  • grean
  • 02-07-2017, 06:41 AM

Originally Posted by Chung Tran
CT,

Please PM me the winning lotto numbers.....